Micksha wrote: ↑
31 May 2018, 11:35
- West Woodland map 008-1-1 concept is finished, need to add three or four houses and the fringe then its fine.
- Bee quest: I hope there will still be progress. Up to add the bee queen mob, the beehive and the required items.
- Rossy quest: I hope we can bring it repeatable to some cave in 008-1-1. Basic map is finished.
- Others in 008-1-1: An arrival NPC and perhaps we can place some minor quests there - please share your ideas.
- Mob/items: We have a bunch of items by now (i.e. visible leather shield, scythe, wands, pickaxe, forest armor, silk robe, Copper necklace...) , some new, some from Legacy. Together with the skills (see below) we should have enough rewards for most of the woodland quests.
- Mining: the vein mobs can only be attacked with the pickaxe, they drop coal, iron, gold or the classic gems (gem shards or crude gems). Crude gems can be inserted in the Copper Necklace for stat buffs. Gem shards can be melted to crude gems in tulim, crude gems can be polished also in Tulim for better buffs.
- Skills: We have 6 basic passive skills (melee 1hand, melee 2hand, archery, light - dark - elemental magic) with buffs being better each skill level. The plan is to add skills whenever we need a quest reward, and also automatically on different levels of the basic skill.
- Weather: I will add that soon, using different overlay images. Most probably I could need help with the details.
- Mouboo riding: I will add that once I have time and patience. Also may need help.
- Pets: I will add another cool pet once the sprites for it are finished.
- Sandwiches: I made three different ones by now. The NPC (Hinnaks wife) and her quest is still missing, so are details and discussions about recipes etc.