Known looters

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Microft
Peon
Peon

Post by Microft »

and mata is a looter... he came back and started stealing items
ImageImage
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

On yet another brighter note, Unknown had remorse and gave stuff back
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

Bryan jackson also has sticky fingers.
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

And this years award of biggest duecebag of 'm all goes to...

"Link of mana"
He loots, he laughs in everybody's face for getting drops, and then has the nerve to bid his item for sale right afterwards.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

Don't you just love how the faggot noobs steal your items? I summoned the monster and about 3 other people killed it and stole the items. I didn't get screenshot cause I was pissed so I exited tmw. I was waiting for the Halloween event for a year since I missed last year's and then you get these noobs that camp and steal your items.
afs blackjack
Peon
Peon

Post by afs blackjack »

Please, for the love of Mike Tyson, ban this guy.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

Link of Mana is a Cigarette and besides im that guy long shot whos standing next to him. But im lagging that tard out so he cant steal items when someone summons lol.
Microft
Peon
Peon

Post by Microft »

i agree <.>... for the love of chuck norris ban~!
Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

5t3v3 u stole too all stole the items

but QOal dont stohle
:D
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

LoL I didn't steal. Yes I took items, but I didn't kept a single of those items! There's at least a dozen people who can confirm I gave them all their drops. I even started handing out my own stuff that I got from the village attack to people who got looted!

I guess there's no way I can prove anything. If you want to judge me I can live with that. If being suspected of looting myself is the price I now have to pay for trying to help and for making this a happy Halloween for a lot of people after all, then I'll gladly pay that price. I'll find pleasure in the thought that at least I know I did the right thing, and that is sufficient for me.

On another note, I suppose this is just your way of trying to talk your way out of the suspected list? Offense is the best defense or something like that? Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone. In fact by saying "all stole the items" you pretty much confirmed our suspicion that you did indeed loot.
Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

5t3v3 wrote:LoL I didn't steal. Yes I took items, but I didn't kept a single of those items! There's at least a dozen people who can confirm I gave them all their drops. I even started handing out my own stuff that I got from the village attack to people who got looted!

I guess there's no way I can prove anything. If you want to judge me I can live with that. If being suspected of looting myself is the price I now have to pay for trying to help and for making this a happy Halloween for a lot of people after all, then I'll gladly pay that price. I'll find pleasure in the thought that at least I know I did the right thing, and that is sufficient for me.

On another note, I suppose this is just your way of trying to talk your way out of the suspected list? Offense is the best defense or something like that? Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone. In fact by saying "all stole the items" you pretty much confirmed our suspicion that you did indeed loot.

hahah i not stole , i have my items take i have 2 go the gohast :(
afs blackjack
Peon
Peon

Post by afs blackjack »

You're pathetic, Strump. Trying to weasel your way out of this list by blaming other people and saying they stole. You were the first person to run for my drops. You were the only person that continually asked for my drops after I killed the monster. You were the person everyone complained about when they asked me for help because their items got stolen.
5t3v3 is telling the truth, he did help. And so did I. I helped pick up drops for at least 6 different people and gave them their items. They wouldn't have gotten any because of people like Strump who spend an entire day badgering people for items and money.
Incomprehensible.
Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

afs blackjack wrote:You're pathetic, Strump. Trying to weasel your way out of this list by blaming other people and saying they stole. You were the first person to run for my drops. You were the only person that continually asked for my drops after I killed the monster. You were the person everyone complained about when they asked me for help because their items got stolen.
5t3v3 is telling the truth, he did help. And so did I. I helped pick up drops for at least 6 different people and gave them their items. They wouldn't have gotten any because of people like Strump who spend an entire day badgering people for items and money.
Incomprehensible.
AH ok sry ^^