Event for all players

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Event for all players

Post by Vink »

Greetings! :)

Concerning our planned event for this week, there has been some confusion (will sugarcorgit be available or not, which of the many ideas should we use, and so on). The event for new players that we first planned has been postponed, instead we will hold an event for ALL players who wish to participate, but especially for new players. It will start 21:00 GMT tomorrow (Wednesday), meeting point in Tulimshar, next to Neko and Ishi.

The event involves several tasks, one of them is hopefully challenging regardless of level, and those who don't want to do it can focus on the easier tasks and win only the medium or small prizes. The big prize (1) is a pair of jeans, medium prize (5) is a silk headband, and the small prize is some money (how much depends on how well you solve the task).

Thanks to all who sponsor (or have already sponsored) or help in other ways! :D Sponsors and people who can help the new players go to woodland (past the snakes and black scorpions) and back to Tulimshar are always welcome.
Ces
Novice
Novice

Re: Event for all players

Post by Ces »

:mrgreen: Thanks for a great event! It was fun doing something a little different. And, seeing the “King” return, that must amount to something, doesn’t it?

Now, now, I didn’t like this event solely because of me winning a lovely blue prize, but perhaps it helped a little. Well, I knew I was into something good when I actually reached level 42 earlier today. 8)

It isn’t exactly every day I hear someone sing in the Mana world.
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Event for all players

Post by Vink »

Thanks to those who helped with this event and to those who participated! :D

The idea was that the singing (perhaps I should say typing) part should be challenging, and it was. Several tried but failed, sometimes because of just one little mistake. Ces Wolvenwind proved that it was possible however, and won the pair of jeans by performing a perfect version of Young and beautiful. Unfortunately no one managed to win a silk headband, so they will be saved for some later event.

Six participants sold cactus drinks to Elvis's assistant. The others never found Elvis I suppose. He was sitting near Nicolas the hairdresser, just above Nina, but after about 40 minutes he moved to the middle of the area between Elanore, Aidan and the two Tulimshar guards. to make it easier to find him. Elvis left Mana World around 22:40 GMT.

Again, thanks to all who helped or participated or both!