the end of Torterra

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
eaumer
Novice
Novice

the end of Torterra

Post by eaumer »

months ago i bought Torterra, a good char and a an efficient archer, but now Torterra have been deleted, i don't know why and who has made that silly thing.

crush said :
Buying accounts is a really stupid idea because you can't change your password to make sure that the previous owner doesn't access the account anymore.
This is not exactly an abuse, but i want to report what happened to my char. :cry:
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: the end of Torterra

Post by Matt »

So...how much did you pay for it and how much are you willing to give for my 5+ years old lvl ~70 account with the all items released since the beginning?
eaumer
Novice
Novice

Post by eaumer »

I could be interested with buying your char, although Like crush said, buying an account is idiot. And all the more reason when 3 or more players knew the password of the account.
I paid 1,5kk the char, with some stuff too. I could give more, but I need Warranty. I don't want to see the char deleted like that one more time. You can private me if you want.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

eaumer wrote:I could be interested with buying your char, although Like crush said, buying an account is idiot. And all the more reason when 3 or more players knew the password of the account.
I paid 1,5kk the char, with some stuff too. I could give more, but I need Warranty. I don't want to see the char deleted like that one more time. You can private me if you want.
are you really aware that when wipe comes, you will eventually loose all your chars?
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

1,5kk in what currency? I want €uros!
eaumer
Novice
Novice

Post by eaumer »

keep your char, it will be deleted!
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

I don't care, give me moneyz! :)

My char is over 4 years old, he is immortal, take this chance and buy it now!
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Post by leeor_net »

You can't be serious... you bought an account? On an experimental server? That won't even exist past 2008? On a game that's not even finished? Why on EARTH would you ever do that?

I suppose you're the same kind of person that would be a MapleStory or WoW account too? And perhaps some gold on the side? You do realize that just about every MMO out there (not including TMW because it's under heavy development) explicitly states that such activity is not only against the rules but is actually ILLEGAL?

You got what was coming to you is all I can say. I hope you enjoy the time you get while you're cheating... you'll get so far in the end and get so much respect from those that actually care about the characters they create.
- Leeor

"Oh, no thanks. I ate a boulder on the way in." - Shrek
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

As fas as I have remember char Torterra was banned for spam.

Regards.