Bao Bao!

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Arilious
Novice
Novice

Bao Bao!

Post by Arilious »

I'm sure this has been reported before, but I'm pretty sure I have solid proof he's botting.

I have below linked to a video I recorded (a bit poor quality) where Bao can be seen repeatedly walknig back and forth, and does not stop when I ask, failing that test, and even when there are more bats elsewhere, he isn't moving. There are a few stops, lag, and of course the video is not the best quality, but it's pretty hard evidence. :D Thanks!

http://www.onlinegamecore.com/images/tmw/baobot.avi
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Re: Bao Bao!

Post by bigglesworth »

[Edited because I do not have the best grammar.]

Please, also make a video of "Kiora".
robert25
Peon
Peon

Post by robert25 »

i downloaded this video but my antivirus software detected spyware on it and it was deleted
Arilious
Novice
Novice

Post by Arilious »

I recorded it with CamStudio. There is no spywhere on it.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Spyware in an avi vid?

The only way a video file can infect you with spyware is when it abuses a critical security hole in your video player or its codecs. When you keep your software up to date you needn't be afraid of virii in non-executable files.

I scanned the video with AVGuard and didn't found anything. I guess it's a false positive.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Red Lord
Novice
Novice

Post by Red Lord »

If this isn't evidence, I don't know what is. Great way of reporting things that are hard to prove, might do this when I am in the mines.
Formerly Blacklord
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

We all know they both bot, and there are far more then those two. Even in a game its obvious who has ethics and who does not. It's flat out shameful IMHO, especially when a bot gets to be one of the top players in the game. Isnt there away to give some of the trusted ones in the game to power to ban those IP's? To me its cheating to bot.
Most distasteful indeed.