The Banning of Goku and Enchilado

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Re: The Banning of Goku and Enchilado

Post by vox populi »

Actually Spam is a brand of tinned meat...

"...spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are: chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color..."
~wikipedia

Actually the name of the meat comes from SusPicious hAM, but never mind that.

So, a group of Vikings goes into a restaurant, right?

"...spam (electronic), unsolicited or undesired electronic messages (named after the Monty Python sketch)..."
~wikipedia, disambiguation page of "Spam"

~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam
vox populi

EDIT: Black Don posted. Er, have we? I though it was only on this thread and the other one... "Back to Wombat" or something. I'll try to stop all of it in future, except in this thread, which was intended for this sort of thing (I made it, so I should know!).
If any Admin/Gm has a problem with this, please let me know.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

I guess that answers my question quite nicely.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

Not too sure what Black Don is talking about, but we have the same rights as everyone else? FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, what's up? I just joined today.. i'm new here and I get treated like this?? But I guess I do deserve it :cry:
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

zzzzz wrote:Not too sure what Black Don is talking about, but we have the same rights as everyone else? FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, what's up? I just joined today.. i'm new here and I get treated like this?? But I guess I do deserve it :cry:
When did I say anything about rights? I said that your actions are shameful.

You 2 both have to post in every thread the other one post in, its like you have a crush on each other.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

They managed to do it in GFX dev too.

Don't worry, no matter who does it, I'll always request bans for them.
This message used to be meaningful.