Back to Wombat

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Re: Back to Wombat

Post by vox populi »

Wake up, zzzzz! It's you that started the Swine 'Flu pandemic! Don't you realise that that one little stint with the Mexican sow was enough to kill thousands across the globe?

~come on everybody! Take out your anger! Insult! Insult!
vox populi
zzzzz
Peon
Peon

Post by zzzzz »

Not sure what that is referring too or how it's an insult, but clearly racist. Too bad you have to resolve to that while I can just state facts about you to humiliate you. But please while you're on your "vacation" keep visiting the forums, but don't cry too much, i'm just joking around.
vox populi
Peon
Peon

Post by vox populi »

Er... I'm sorry if that came across racist. Swine 'Flu? Surely you've heard of Swine 'Flue? Apparently, it comes from pigs, and originated in Mexico. Or something like that. It's a load of pigswill in my opinion anyway. Don't worry, I'm just joking with you too *Winking smiley*.

~as I said, this is a great thread to just insult everybody as much as possible.
vox populi
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
Dimond
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dimond »

Okay... I don't mind flame wars. It's good to have a little chaos.
Wombat is a pretty nice guy and usually has good ideas, but I have to say that he does have a bit of a temper. I don't think he ruin the community or whatever. I think what ruined it was getting rid of Platyna in the first place. Just my opinion.

I found this great quote on the net that I think fits in. "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."
The new GMs suck, that's my opinion. Though I'm sure there are others who think Del, Door, and Katze are the best thing since sliced bread.
Amun: So? Well you may not be fond of Wombat, but I don't think it's such a big deal. I mean I'm glad that you stirred something up my evil pupil. We do need a little bit of chaos. You can carry on to your name calling. You guys who have been flaming can too. I like watching flamewars, it gives me something to do and comment on.

Carry on the entertainment! :P

-Dimond
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Troll's carpenter-hammer ? !!! HERESY !!!

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 25 Oct 2009, 15:20, edited 2 times in total.
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Well since I received my "official warning" and pushed things to the limit in which the moderators are willing to tolerate I suppose I will discontinue. However, I will leave Ench and Goku with lil' piece of info before I bring this thread to an end if you were interested in seeing the ban convo.

(07:37:17 AM) Platyna: Ah.
(07:37:20 AM) Platyna: I forgot...
(07:37:22 AM) Platyna: To ban him.
(07:37:26 AM) wombatism1: sweeet :D
(07:37:30 AM) wombatism1: thx
(07:41:37 AM) Platyna: Goku and Echisomething are gone.
(07:41:47 AM) wombatism1: :D
The ManaBuzz
Stay informed with the latest Mana News.
No BS... but the truth might hurt.
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Post by feline monstrosity »

Banned from what is this? The forums or the game?
~Feline Monstrosity
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Sockpuppet (Internet)

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person,[1] like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.

In current usage, the perception of the term has been extended beyond second identities of people who already post in a forum to include other uses of misleading online identities. For example, a NY Times article claims that "sock-puppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one’s self, allies or company."[2]

The key difference between a sockpuppet and a regular pseudonym (sometimes termed an "alt" which is short for alternate, as in alternate identity) is the pretense that the puppet is a third party who is not affiliated with the puppeteer.
Current character is "Abolish".
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

Amun,
How did you find this game?
sugar
Happydude
Peon
Peon

Post by Happydude »

Wombat and Sugar.......

Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Post by Jumpy »

with a tender smile on so much meanlesses posts and threads here... just one word as a reaction...

:roll: HEAVY (sure Uber or Inspector will explain the full meanings from that french word i translate here ;)

why don't you all just create a new char and pvp lvl1 in arena to fix your problems?

leave the forum clear from all this bulls**t or concentrate on how to improve the game, graphic, art, content or whatever.

do i have to say please ? well i will

please... 8)

just a question of education

Regards

of course ignore those posts is also an option

what an image to all people willing to play or help developping the game you are giving...
DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7