Pets

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Pets

Post by Rotonen »

Lilah seems like the type to try to co-type with you into config files.
This message used to be meaningful.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Rotonen wrote:Lilah seems like the type to try to co-type with you into config files.
Actualy the most annoying ones, when I try to work are Dorian, Gabriel and Emil - they crave for love so badly, they sit on my chest, on my keyboard and any equipment I do bring home etc.

Regards.
Leela
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Leela »

guinea pig called "Mausi" but not really acting like a mouse... more like a cage eating dog o.O
Attachments
mausi.jpg
mausi.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 686 times
As long as it's not about my eye...
CAUTION! Do not look into laser with remaining eye.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

The Scarlet Rhus wrote:H'm... I did have a guinea-pig called Bree but she died. I sort of own two male guinea-pigs (they're Mum's but I call them mine) called Arthur and Remus (my mother has to name all her pets after Harry Potter characters, or, fail that, just literary ones). I have a rat called Luna... that was before Mum ever named her pets after Harry Potter.

~but Luna's about two now... she'll be dead, soon.
The Scarlet Rhus

P.s

I have also owned during my life: A guinea-pig called Pumpkin, a guinea-pig called Rivendell Cheddar, a rat called Lilly-pilly, a rat called Bellatrix (she was the first to be named after a Harry Potter character! Mum copied... I gave up on it). Oh and an axolotl called Fang. I think that was its name. And some fish.
Axolotls scare me.
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D