The Twilight Saga is AWESOME!!!

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Re: The Twilight Saga is AWESOME!!!

Post by Dark Lord »

Brice de Nice wrote:
Almighty Raisin wrote:[...] including this UBER SEXY SPARKLY VAMPIRE [...]
:shock: Oooohhhh ... does that ... vampire ... has ... a ... name ???? :oops:

I'm so afraid I can't even manage to sleep from now ...
The "UBER SEXY SPARKLY VAMPIRE" is a man, pervert
Regards
DarkLord

Dark Lord, DarkLord* In Game and lvl 50 Image

And a beginner pixel-artist :D

Code: Select all

Code? What code?
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

STFU if you stopped reading the first book, how do you know what happens in all the other ones? TWILIGHT FAN! (It's actually quite good, you know nothing just stfu, noob)

BTW, She's not ugly she's kinda cute :P
I weep for generation z (contemplates Genocide on tweens)
Pixel Battalion
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Post by The Scarlet Rhus »

Dark Lord, your a little boy, and Almighty Raisin is not a n00b (you spelt that wrong, genius). I know what happens in the other books because I have a stupid little friend who was obsessed with them. She went on about it all the time. And I read the plot on Wikipedia. It sucks just too bad for me to say how much.

~Stephanie Meyer knows NOTHING about vampires, werewolves, personalities or writing.
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw
Rianail
Peon
Peon

Post by Rianail »

Saying that she knows nothing about vampires and werewolves implies that such things exist. This means that if she was describing, I don't know, a bear then there would be standards she needs to follow. With vampires and werewolves you can be as creative as you like which makes this series different because of that. So you say she knows nothing about them and I say you know nothing about her and her writing. Real critics read before stating their opinion (and not just wikipedia).
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Rianail wrote:Saying that she knows nothing about vampires and werewolves implies that such things exist. This means that if she was describing, I don't know, a bear then there would be standards she needs to follow. With vampires and werewolves you can be as creative as you like which makes this series different because of that. So you say she knows nothing about them and I say you know nothing about her and her writing. Real critics read before stating their opinion (and not just wikipedia).
My werewolf doesn't transform nor does she get any stronger, instead her clothing disappears and her body sparkles in the moonlight. Then she gets on all fours and makes wolf noises
werewolf above

and my vampires are girls that kill people with hickeys
Pixel Battalion
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

The Scarlet Rhus wrote:Dark Lord, your a little boy, and Almighty Raisin is not a n00b (you spelt that wrong, genius). I know what happens in the other books because I have a stupid little friend who was obsessed with them. She went on about it all the time. And I read the plot on Wikipedia. It sucks just too bad for me to say how much.

~Stephanie Meyer knows NOTHING about vampires, werewolves, personalities or writing.
The Scarlet Rhus
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!??? And btw, the discrimination of you is disgusting. Btw, your grammar, you said your when you should have said you're so don't correct me when I still have ways to correct you. Also, N00B is a common way of saying noob on this game and you don't know me OR how intelligent I am so just go and cry and STFU!!!
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Dark Lord
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark Lord »

Rianail wrote:Saying that she knows nothing about vampires and werewolves implies that such things exist. This means that if she was describing, I don't know, a bear then there would be standards she needs to follow. With vampires and werewolves you can be as creative as you like which makes this series different because of that. So you say she knows nothing about them and I say you know nothing about her and her writing. Real critics read before stating their opinion (and not just wikipedia).
YEAH! Think before saying, idiot.
Regards
DarkLord

Code? What code?
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Platyna wrote:Anyway, after five beers I love anything on the TV or cinema.

Regards.
LOL!
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Dark Lord wrote:
Almighty Raisin wrote:This is stupid... the Twilight "saga" is the worst series I've ever read! Oh wait, I stopped after the first (revolting) book. Never mind. The point is, it can be summarised like this:

"Ugly girl suddenly finds that EVERYBODY LOVES HER including this UBER SEXY SPARKLY VAMPIRE and they KILL SOME WEIRDOS and GET MARRIED and **** and have a kid called RENESMEE or some **** which is just a contraction of "Esme" and "Renee" anyway, and these ****heads called the VOLTURI for some reason come try KILL HER, then turn and leave (how lame) and they all live happily ever after and Renesmee marries her beloved Jakie."

~A.R.
STFU if you stopped reading the first book, how do you know what happens in all the other ones? TWILIGHT FAN! (It's actually quite good, you know nothing just stfu, noob)

BTW, She's not ugly she's kinda cute :P
Yeah. She's not ugly. I envy her looks. How sad, I'm only 10 and I already envy a 25yr old's looks.
Last edited by Tahli on 27 Nov 2009, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

The Scarlet Rhus wrote:Dark Lord, your a little boy, and Almighty Raisin is not a n00b (you spelt that wrong, genius). I know what happens in the other books because I have a stupid little friend who was obsessed with them. She went on about it all the time. And I read the plot on Wikipedia. It sucks just too bad for me to say how much.

The Scarlet Rhus
Vamps and Werewolves aren't real, so how can people know about them? They're different peoples interpretations of a scary myth so if Stephenie Meyer wants beautiful, strong, fast etc. vamps, she can have them.

BTW, they're shape-shifters not werewolves.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

Len wrote:
My werewolf doesn't transform nor does she get any stronger, instead her clothing disappears and her body sparkles in the moonlight. Then she gets on all fours and makes wolf noises
werewolf above

and my vampires are girls that kill people with hickeys
Did you have to put that picture on here? Kids are on this forum you know. I'm 10! I don't think I should be exposed to that kind of near nudity.
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

Yeah someone who has sold over a million books knows nothing about what they wrote about!

fkin tard
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Post by The Scarlet Rhus »

Sadly, the misled teenage girls who read her books don't know anything either.

Oh, and I did read the first book, so shut the f*** up. And don't double-post.

+1 Len.

And I suppose, after all, Twilight is written for teenage girls. Actually I And I wish we could swear properly on these forums.think it's more the twelve-year-olds that are into it. The main character, whatever the f**k her name is, has this total obsession over some gay vampire, and so all the little girls get obsessed about him too. But who gives a fu*k anyway? Who cares if they kill themselves because they can't marry their beloved Eddie?

Stephanie Meyer is a terrible author. But she knows what will sell, I'll grant her that.

~I'm tired of TMW. You may see me occasionally... farewell.
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw
MoneyX
Novice
Novice

Post by MoneyX »

What is your beef with 12 year old girls? Aren't you 12? Oh but you're a guy, right? Okay that makes you better.

Kidding aside, you ARE 15 if I remember correctly? Okay hm, a 15 year old's opinion on a successful author's writing abilities, must be a very credible opinion.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Did you have to put that picture on here? Kids are on this forum you know.
Kids also go to public beaches and swimming pools
I'm 10! I don't think I should be exposed to that kind of near nudity.
Hypocrite
Last edited by Len on 29 Nov 2009, 07:28, edited 3 times in total.
Pixel Battalion