places for exp

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
daemonowner
Novice
Novice

Re: places for exp

Post by daemonowner »

sorry if you aren't tyler, you reminded me of how he speaks and how his bots spend hours at the ice/bat caves.
also your idea of a competition sounds intreging, perhaps when i have a few hours spare time :D 8)
Daemonowner ~ consistent player of tmw
pakos
Novice
Novice

Post by pakos »

where can i find mountain snakes? ;o
mightydefiant
Peon
Peon

Post by mightydefiant »

In the mountains?
Go to the eastern desert. From there, go south-east to the next map. There go into the cave where a girl is standing alone. Inside are mountain snakes.
pakos
Novice
Novice

Post by pakos »

mightydefiant wrote:In the mountains?
Go to the eastern desert. From there, go south-east to the next map. There go into the cave where a girl is standing alone. Inside are mountain snakes.
Thanks, they are kinda hard so what lvl is required to kill em easy?
daemonowner
Novice
Novice

Post by daemonowner »

i'm not sure about levels but you'll need all the dexterity you can get, i'm a ranger and i miss alot at 175% accuracy :shock: but the drops are good so it pays for arrows :mrgreen:
Daemonowner ~ consistent player of tmw
August Knight
Novice
Novice

Post by August Knight »

At around the lvls of 50 -60

Mountain snakes are annoying.
I'll agree with just balancing out between DEX and VIT if you're a warrior. (like daemonowner said)

A few minor recommendations:
Save at Tulimishar.

Get some potions, small and tiny even works wonders, steaks, chicken, bottles of water, even orange cupcakes. for the long trip. (some have gone the cheap route and just buy tons of apples.)

Be patient, it took most of us weeks to really get the snake skins/tongues/ finding leather gloves that we need.

Pick your fights, better to take on one mountain snake than a whole group of them.

See what's the maximum you can handle. ( one? or two? three?)

The best advice, is go with groups. The mountain area becomes easier when you're traveling with friends.
(make sure you get a drop agreement with others so it's fair- most will just take what ever is dropped. I usually say we'll take turns on what is dropped.)

There are some areas that maybe suited for attacking mountain snakes; like the entrance way, and others that are horrible, like the top of the mountain (outside top).

Some of them in the middle regions of the mountains are horrible for being alone, because they spawn faster there, leaving little time for healing/sitting.

Explore and find the best/worst spots for doing a solo run of the mountains. And pretty soon you'll find and see patterns.
Dude
Novice
Novice

Post by Dude »

While I agree with August Knight about loading up before heading out, I always prefered going to the cabin in the woods and warping to the top of the mountain.....Good place to rest and its pretty easy to step inside the cave and pick off snakes one at a time....
Dude - lvl 99
...and yes I know where my car is.....
pakos
Novice
Novice

Post by pakos »

Well i was there yesterday and it was so hard for me, i guess my 52 lvl isn't enough yet so i'll try to make lvl in different place. The good thing is 2 ppl helped me to get enough snake skins to make a quest so i'm not needed there for now :)

Now i'm wondering about setzer quest, as i see it's a long quest and there is a % chance to complete it fast, and of course 60 lvl required, any tips before i start it? ;)
mightydefiant
Peon
Peon

Post by mightydefiant »

Well, if you don't have items needed, you can start gathering them, like the ores and peal.