What do you think about Google Chrome???

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Re: What do you think about Google Chrome???

Post by yourmistakes »

i like google chrome because of the tiny address bar and low amount of buttons to obstruct my page. it really helps when viewing high definition po- err pool tournaments.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

The material in question usually comes with a handy fullscreen mode, which would invalidate your claim for improving the mentioned use case.
This message used to be meaningful.
John P
Warrior
Warrior

Post by John P »

yourmistakes wrote:i like google chrome because of the tiny address bar and low amount of buttons to obstruct my page. it really helps when viewing high definition po- err pool tournaments.
Now that you mention it, I think my natural attraction toward Chrome is the simplicity of the bars. Rotonen can f11 in and out all he wants. I don't need to.
Necromokron
Novice
Novice

Post by Necromokron »

I always use google chrome, except when i download songs, for some reason it opens the songs in a new tab instead of WMP. :?
yourmistakes
Knight
Knight

Post by yourmistakes »

wmp? jesus man, get some klite or vlc before you put someones eye out with that thing!
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

heheh i hate windoes chrome for my reasons , its my opinion so take it lightly i hate it because its too damn simple! i love firefox 3.0 , 3.5/6 is an EPIC FAIL and ubuntu knows this so it only has 3.0 , 3.5 was a piece of crap used so much resources for i dont know what reason , but 3.0 was great , i dont use any other internet browsers exept IE and firefox 3.0 and thats about it , for firefox users use INTERCLUE the most useful app on firefox i dont know how i would survive without it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

It shows web pages. Sometimes correctly.
This message used to be meaningful.
Billr
Peon
Peon

Post by Billr »

Flame wars? The OS/Browser discussions are more like smouldering pits that have been going on for years. Like movie clichés in another thread, you can be sure:

The latest browser is always simple, fast and very cool, until they add on features and have updated 25 times.

Windows is evil to people that have linux/macs and loved by people that don't have linux/macs.

People that have both windows and linux machines are forced to have windows because of school/work/family.

People who love linux always concede that it's not for your average person, yet they think everyone should use it.

People who have macs love their machines, don't have an opinion about linux or windows and complain of not being able to use the latest and greatest free apps.

People who use phones don't care.

Bill
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

For me: 1) FireFox 2) All another brousers... 3) Internet Explorer... :lol:

(^_^)