New TradeBot?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: New TradeBot?

Post by Jaxad0127 »

It was originally 1k for all. I reduced it for lower levels.
triggs
Peon
Peon

Post by triggs »

how low are the levels
--J Triggs
noelleionscowl
Novice
Novice

Post by noelleionscowl »

Look

This project is getting a lot of fire. That's fine. If you don't like it that's fine. If you think it should go die in a hole, that's fine. If you love it and think it's great, also fine.

See, I'm trying to do something nice for you people. With this, you wouldn't have to pay the ferry. And besides, all it is is in the start is a system of messengers that will bring items to you while you work.

The tradebot not being online issue has been resolved. This is merely an alternative, somewhat like auctionbot.

But really. You don't trust me, that's fine keep your d*mn opinions to yourself. Didn't your kindergarten teacher ever tell you to say nice things? Not that I'm asking you to. In fact, don't. You can only learn from mistakes. I can handle criticism but this has gone way too far. Just tell me if you want to help. I have a busy life. I attend high school. Shut up and troll someone else.
</noelleis>
Noelle IonScowl
"Aah! Stop hurting me! It hurts!"
triggs
Peon
Peon

Post by triggs »

noelleionscowl wrote:Look

This project is getting a lot of fire. That's fine. If you don't like it that's fine. If you think it should go die in a hole, that's fine. If you love it and think it's great, also fine.

See, I'm trying to do something nice for you people. With this, you wouldn't have to pay the ferry. And besides, all it is is in the start is a system of messengers that will bring items to you while you work.

The tradebot not being online issue has been resolved. This is merely an alternative, somewhat like auctionbot.

But really. You don't trust me, that's fine keep your d*mn opinions to yourself. Didn't your kindergarten teacher ever tell you to say nice things? Not that I'm asking you to. In fact, don't. You can only learn from mistakes. I can handle criticism but this has gone way too far. Just tell me if you want to help. I have a busy life. I attend high school. Shut up and troll someone else.
Wow cut and deep
--J Triggs
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

noelleionscowl wrote:Shut up and troll someone else.
If you have no alternative, create them on your own local server. You can always demonstrate that to your class.

Don't do it for "us". Not everyone uses tradebot/auctionbot, anyway.
noelleionscowl
Novice
Novice

Post by noelleionscowl »

Did you read my post? I DONT CARE IF YOU WON'T USE IT!!!
</noelleis>
Noelle IonScowl
"Aah! Stop hurting me! It hurts!"
triggs
Peon
Peon

Post by triggs »

bigglesworth wrote:
noelleionscowl wrote:Shut up and troll someone else.
If you have no alternative, create them on your own local server. You can always demonstrate that to your class.

Don't do it for "us". Not everyone uses tradebot/auctionbot, anyway.
dude you might not like it but other people might like not having to walk
--J Triggs