A great communication tool.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.
Forum rules
This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums
Post Reply
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

A great communication tool.

Post by Speiros » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

xxxx
Last edited by Speiros on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol
Billr
Peon
Peon
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: A great communication tool.

Post by Billr » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 am

Speiros,
I agree with you 95%. The other 5% is too tired to translate.

I would like a way to integrate languages into the map. There's a cool feature on a Brazilian chat page, where you can set your language and then what someone says in their language will translate to it and anything you say is translated into their language. How cool would that be to have the game that way?

Bill
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: A great communication tool.

Post by Speiros » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:12 am

xxxx
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol
Post Reply