Rebalancing finally? Anyone?

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 3154
Joined: 08 Sep 2004, 20:48
Location: Espoo, Finland

Rebalancing finally? Anyone?

Post by Rotonen » 03 Jul 2010, 16:25

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 805#p91805

Summarizes TMW-eA currently really rather well. Not much of a game, IMO.

First quick fix: sensible level prerequisites for quests.
This message used to be meaningful.
User avatar
enchilado
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 972
Joined: 06 Mar 2009, 02:21
Location: evermore a GUY

Re: Rebalancing finally? Anyone?

Post by enchilado » 06 Jul 2010, 13:14

Quests need to be changed back to give you one level maximum. This will slow the levelling done slightly, at least.
User avatar
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 4209
Joined: 01 Nov 2007, 18:35
Location: Internet

Re: Rebalancing finally? Anyone?

Post by Jaxad0127 » 06 Jul 2010, 14:45

poison_ivy wrote:Quests need to be changed back to give you one level maximum. This will slow the levelling done slightly, at least.
Or put minimum levels on those quests.
Image
User avatar
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 3154
Joined: 08 Sep 2004, 20:48
Location: Espoo, Finland

Re: Rebalancing finally? Anyone?

Post by Rotonen » 06 Jul 2010, 22:57

jaxad0127 wrote:
poison_ivy wrote:Quests need to be changed back to give you one level maximum. This will slow the levelling done slightly, at least.
Or put minimum levels on those quests.
As I tried to express.
This message used to be meaningful.
User avatar
AxlTrozz
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 843
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 00:12
Location: Now from TX

Re: Rebalancing finally? Anyone?

Post by AxlTrozz » 06 Jul 2010, 23:33

Rotonen wrote:
jaxad0127 wrote:
poison_ivy wrote:Quests need to be changed back to give you one level maximum. This will slow the levelling done slightly, at least.
Or put minimum levels on those quests.
As I tried to express.
hehe I was about to say that...sorry the off topic I couldn't resist.
Post Reply