NPC scripts

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
Speiros
Novice
Novice

NPC scripts

Post by Speiros » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Hey there.

I would be happy to assist with the scripting for new NPC's, as I think I can do that bit of the game. The artwork, there are a lot of experts who have some fantastic ideas and abilities. If needed, please let me know.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: NPC scripts

Post by Wombat » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Yes. We currently have a snowland effort for people new to contributions. The graveyard inn priority is being worked on by those that have gained a moderate level of experience.

I'd recommend cloning a server: http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... p_a_server

If you are interested in art, I'd also recommend cloning client data: http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Git_repository
Current character is "Abolish".
Reid
Developer
Developer

Post by Reid » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am

Mister Spyro join the clan channel, I do xml for the inn npc if you want help... it will be cool to work together =D

irc.freenode.net #tmw-crc

See you on! :)
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Reid wrote:Mister Spyro join the clan channel, I do xml for the inn npc if you want help... it will be cool to work together =D

irc.freenode.net #tmw-crc

See you on! :)
I'm there Reid!!! Look forward to being able to see what work needs doing, and if I can help if any.
A.K.A "_speiros_", by a mistake I made...lol