[Req] Wow sounds wtf?

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
meway
Knight
Knight

[Req] Wow sounds wtf?

Post by meway » 24 Jan 2011, 20:14

sorry that was just a catchy name to get you interested in the topic. Now we want to get a list of at least 100 sounds in tmw. The sounds can be anything from background music to attack effects to monster deaths and beyond. If you have reference that could help our sound developers that would be great. If you think something is missing like an effect be to let us know. we wan't to know your ideas.
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [Req] Wow sounds wtf?

Post by Jenalya » 24 Jan 2011, 20:41

I'd like the Yetis to make some growling when attacking and dieing.
Alige
Developer
Developer

Post by Alige » 24 Jan 2011, 22:30

Record Wombat, he does the Yeti roar really good. :mrgreen:
nmaligec
Novice
Novice

Post by nmaligec » 25 Jan 2011, 21:25

I dont get why ppl keep asking for what sounds are needed. I posted a req for sounds in the soundscape forum months ago and never got replies.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 21&t=11349

Considering how the reaper quest deadline is less than two weeks, I would like to ask that sound contributors get this done first.
meway
Knight
Knight

Post by meway » 25 Jan 2011, 23:37

nmaligec wrote:I dont get why ppl keep asking for what sounds are needed. I posted a req for sounds in the soundscape forum months ago and never got replies.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 21&t=11349

Considering how the reaper quest deadline is less than two weeks, I would like to ask that sound contributors get this done first.
Its just general discussion. You can't pressure developers. They work on what they want so you must provide a variety of options to them. I do believe sound development for [wip]'s is important so I'm glad your making your [req] be known as top priority.