About player abuse

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

About player abuse

Post by DefinitelyNOTMrWho »

There is a rule about insulting other players which is very SUBJECTIVE!!!!!!!

Can we clear this out? A GM can ban anyone if he thinks that person insulted someone.

Let me give you a clear example:

So i was in town chillin`, like i do most of the time. I was talking to people, minding my own buisness. There was a GM in town, i shall not mention his/her name. This char showed up and started speaking to me in a disrespectful way. (I will recreate the dialogue without mentioning her/his name, i'll call him/her: TheMoron)

TheMoron: Mrwho are you a nerd?
Mrwho: No, shut the F**k up.
TheMoron: I am a minor.
MrWho: I don't give a f**k what you are, you f***ing piece of s**t, don't call me a nerd or i'll f**k you a*s up.
MrWho: Stop playing adult games you motherf***ing crack head kid. I hope you burn in hell and get raped by 20 wild baboos.
TheMoron: Hey i will tell my mom
MrWho: get your b***h a*s mom, i'll f**k the sh*t out of her and make you a retarded sibling.

Ok, i admit i might have exagerated a bit but i really feel he/she was insulting me. I mean, since when are we tolerating insults here? the GM did nothing to protect me.

Can we debate this?
Gravity is a myth, Earth Sucks!!!
linkage

Re: About player abuse

Post by linkage »

Sure Mr-I-dont-know-very-well.
Judging by the given name, TheMoron, you clearly are the one insulting. I wont give any GM name, but if i was one like Big Crunch who was there (oups,,, i gave a name and i dont kow how to erase what im wrtiting. oh god stop me writing stoooooOoOp i cant 0:) i would have banned MrWho.
Except for the only new rule i will gently force you to sign which stipulate : " when the player, [...], looks like, or even worse, is a retard, then no mercy shall be tolerated as it is your duty to insult him". Also the tard could fool you and pretend to be one. Then this rule doesnt apply since he is definitely not a tard, and the one about insulting a 'normal' player should be dealt with and APPLIED, which is a ban.
I wonder why MrWho didnt get a day off :)

With my granted powers, i am locking up this thread,
Regards.
argul
Novice
Novice

Post by argul »

DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote:Can we debate this?
Of course we should debate here, that's what forums are good for, right?

Now on topic:
I think the main problem of insulting is we have many foreign language speakers here,
so they are non native. That makes it hard to understand colloquial speech or certain speech figures.
Since you put lots of ** in there, I guess you don't want to tell us the full truth about
what really happened?

Remember: in case you get insulted over and over, please call a gm via @wgm <message> to any
gm online
---
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Excuse me, but I think linkage misunderstood what i said. I am clearly being insulted. In my country it is considered outrageous to call somebody a "nerd". Let me use the dictionary and show you what nerd means in romanian (it is translated).

Nerd = (1)A person who has sexual realtionships with the same sex, animals and household objects; (2)A person who has been raped in jail by most of the prisoners;

You can google it if you want and translate it from old romanian to english.

Also in my country, our customs are a bit different and it's not considered impolite to swear at someone if you don't mention his father's name. If you think about it a bit, i know it might be hard for you since you are ignorant, you will see that "TheMoron" is clearly a romanian. He knows what nerd means, that's why he called me one and since I swore at him but didn't mention his father's name he didn't feel offended or abused.

People in other countries of the world are different, we have different cultures, stop being ignorant!!!
Frost
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Frost »

DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote:grar grar offensive words grar!!!
Too forced, too many words, not enough skill.
Learn something from Mr. Cleese's instructional video on "How to Irritate People."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmWlAHogfI
You earn respect by how you live, not by what you demand.
-unknown
linkage

Post by linkage »

Ok since you dont seem to have any logic, lets give it a try in your own way :
DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote:

Nerd = (1)A person who has sexual realtionships with the same sex, animals and household objects; (2)A person who has been raped in jail by most of the prisoners;

Also in my country, our customs are a bit different and it's not considered impolite to swear at someone if you don't mention his father's name.
Well "Nerd" doesnt imply in any way your father, right ? Proof you cant be helped, just wasting your time as others` who might be lured by thinking this thread is interesting, even though it could be, it is not.

PS: John Cleese is good, MrWho needs some training to catch up. :)
Last edited by linkage on 20 Sep 2011, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
DefinitelyNOTMrWho
Novice
Novice

Ok, can someone explain to the french guy what this is all about? Damn I still curse the day french people were allowed access to the internet
Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF]
Novice
Novice

Post by Lt. KLAG [24th.KDF] »

I agree :
it's a pity that nowadays so few people manage to access a decent Romanian Social Skills Standard ...

When I used to go to Primary School in Romania we had at least one hour of Good Manners Towards Fathers Names each and every day,
and that really helped a lot to build up those f***ing good men we are today.
So Mister, feel yourself free to kill that b**tard who dared making that "Nerd"-joke upon your Father's Name inheritence !
(I will even help you to ligaturate this s***er's hands and feet with my Family Sheep Rope while you cut his bl**dy f***ing throat)
DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote:Ok, can someone explain to the french guy what this is all about?
Damn I still curse the day french people were allowed access to the internet
Oooh ... French are still in the place, too ???
I give it up, it's way to much for Gentle Romanian Farmers such as us, frankly ... :?
ImageImage
New
Peon
Peon

Post by New »

Mrwho did the same to me.
Mercy has been granted.
New
Peon
Peon

Post by New »

Hey, and are you really not MrWho?!
Mercy has been granted.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

New wrote:Hey, and are you really not MrWho?!

Im MrWho
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

Is it me or mrwho is starting to get annoying and monotonous? He's never been my favourite troll but he also used to be better than this IMO. (And yes, I have fav trolls :D )

EDIT.
Frost wrote:
DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote:grar grar offensive words grar!!!
Too forced, too many words, not enough skill.
Learn something from Mr. Cleese's instructional video on "How to Irritate People."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmWlAHogfI
Yes! This.

TMW Team member

salmondine
Warrior
Warrior

Post by salmondine »

Silly, English is the official game language regardless of where you are from.
You were clearly insulted in English.
There is a command labeled in English, right click player and chose ignore.
GMs are often afk even when in town and they are not baby sitters.
but if you found this game at all you probably are a nerd....English definition.
If you need help with ignore feature come to town, I will ignore you and post screen shots.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

LMAO please move to offtopic?
DarkWater
Warrior
Warrior

Post by DarkWater »

DefinitelyNOTMrWho wrote: MrWho: I don't give a f**k what you are, you f***ing piece of s**t, don't call me a nerd or i'll f**k you a*s up.
MrWho: Stop playing adult games you motherf***ing crack head kid. I hope you burn in hell and get raped by 20 wild baboos.
TheMoron: Hey i will tell my mom
MrWho: get your b***h a*s mom, i'll f**k the sh*t out of her and make you a retarded sibling.
Ok, want to be 100% clear here. To say that material to a minor is a federal felony in the United States of America. It is typically punishable by 22 years in prison, and having to be registrar as a sex offender. It is considered child sexual psychosocial abuse.

Anyone that witness or knows about this act, including everyone that is reading this topic, is an accessory after the fact, and is guilty of that crime. If at any point, this behavior is allowed to be continued the servers that is running this game well be seized, and the gm's and admin's while be investigated for promoting child abuse.

I am not joking. Mr Who has committed a crime against a child and published that behavior online in the forums. If you, as the gm's and admins allow this behavior to continue, you will be civilly and legally responsible for that crime.

Anyone that has played this game for any period of time, knows that sexual abuse that is allowed in this game against minors. This abuse is illegal, and the willful acknowledgement and promotion of that behavior is 100% illegal and ill moral.

If you want to keep this game running you need to start banning anyone that treats a minor like that and you need to have a terms of service agreement that protects you, the gm's and admin's, from the legal and civil damages that occur from that behavior.

I have warning about this type of behavior 3 times now.
I am relentless, unpredictable, waiting for your last breath- Princess of Darkness