My departure

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

My departure

Post by Kazenawa »

Hi to everyone !

Some of you have probably already noticed I have spent less time in game these last months. To be honest, I have lacked time...
I've had to spend most of my time studying for exams, and this will not end soon. Fortunately, this time has lead me to excellent results I couldn't have
obtained otherwise.

To be short (and you have understood it), I am announcing that I leave the game.
I have spent happy hours with this little community, especially when I have discovered the game. After having discovered it, it was still nice, but I am not really a
re-doer, especially when it involves many grinding-hours.
For now, I prefer to save my low amount of free time for other personal projects such as music and japanese (I may have the possibility to go in internship
there later on, I do not want to loose the opportunity.).

I know I have talked with some of you about development a couple of months ago.
I was excited about it, but I honestly have not been able to make the effort learning it, as I have got many more important things to learn at the same time.
Finally, I prefer to spend this time in less headlocking things. I have not a coder soul, but rather a physicist one.

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone I have met there, for the fun you have provided me, and for the interesting talks and shares I have had with some of
you. Special thanks for kisani, Tabby, Nard, Johanne, Silent Dawn, Cassy, and Millarca.
I will send my e-mail address to some of you in private message. Please don't share it with anyone else (I would have given it to them if I wanted to).

I hope the current leaders and contributors of the project will success making it greater and increasing its playerbase. Some projects takes a lot of time to raise, but once achieved, everything glitters if it deserves it. Just believe in you, do what you like to do, and do not loose hope.

I wish you all the best for your ingame future, but also for your real life.

See you farewell,

Kazenawa
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Re: My departure

Post by Kazenawa »

I just forgot to say that I will be online sometimes until I gave parts of my (small) equipment to some of you.
Needless to say that I will make the step myself. Beggars will be nothing but ignored.

I will give the remaining to GMs, so that they could use it for further events.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

Thanks and good luck. Yes, the grinding/drop rate is insufferable.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Bye Kazenawa, sad to see you leaving... but it's really nice to hear that things are going well in your private life and this is far more important than a game.

Also music and Japanese are nice hobbies.
I love music myself and somehow like the sound of the Japanese language.
Have fun there :alt-3:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Crazyk8e
Novice
Novice

Post by Crazyk8e »

Sad to see you go, but I hope that the real world is what you want it to be, and look forward to seeing you again someday if you wish to return. :) Best wishes to you!
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

I'll miss You in game Kaze as you are a f..... nice player! We can still discuss about physics or anything else, and hope we will :D
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
Slimor
Peon
Peon

Post by Slimor »

Kaze
please dont say you quit the game
just make a break and come back :)
Johanne Laliberté
Novice
Novice

Post by Johanne Laliberté »

Hi Kaze,

It was a real pleasure to have shared with you good times in this game. I wish you success in your new projects. I won't tell you goodbye, but just good luck, take care and au revoir my friend Kaze. :)

Johanne
Dream today, to see what we will do tomorrow.
Rêver aujourd'hui pour savoir ce que l'on fera demain.
straelyn
Novice
Novice

Post by straelyn »

I'll leave you with this, Kaze: a place to return to
end of line.
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Really sad to see you go =/ Hope you come back to visit sometime. Good luck with your studies!

regards
Chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Silent Dawn »

With who will i talk about music now?:( You were the expert anyway:P
I'm sad to see you go, but i understand that real life comes first and you need to focus on that.
It was always a pleasure to play and chat with you!:) I hope this is not a definitive goodbye and that you ll come to visit us whenever you can.

Good luck with everything Kaze. Much success and be happy mon ami!:)

Hugs,
Silent Dawn
Shainen
Novice
Novice

Post by Shainen »

I was really glad to know you Kazen :D
Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!

--Shainen
Rill
Novice
Novice

Post by Rill »

Ahoy, Kaze!

Sorry to see you go, but wishing you the best. Fare thee well, matey!

- Rill
Silent Dawn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Silent Dawn »

Kazenawa wrote: I will give the remaining to GMs, so that they could use it for further events.
This is the list of items that Kazenawa gave me. These items will be placed in the GM Storage char for future use in GM events.
ManaPlus_Screenshot_195.png
ManaPlus_Screenshot_195.png (481.6 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
shomi
Peon
Peon

Post by shomi »

goodbye Zena, it was nice knowing you ingame and i wish you all the best for your future and hopefully i'll get to see you in game sometime :) :D