New marketing strategies

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
HaloNott

New marketing strategies

Post by HaloNott »

Guys maybe get a news letter.

You need more graphics in your life, like in the server game loading page. People these days will watch videos usually. Maybe try updating people via YouTube or mailing them that. That way when they browse YouTube they see you.

Me I just look at the picture and read the heading. But a load of text is not something I check so easily.

Also at least let us have a picture of who these ingame people are... And pictures of creepy monsters rewards stuff like that.

It doesn't have to be grand. Try going for the retro feel if you want to keep it simple. Old school is also cool if you do it right.

Edit: Like maybe a list of winners and what they say. Maybe they might want their own art in their winner's description.

Edit: Remember this rule. The max amount of time you can spend on it is 48 hours. This is just so that you keep your motivation for it.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: DOOMSDAY EVENT, Act 2

Post by jesusalva »

HaloNott wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 17:06 Guys maybe get a news letter.

You need more graphics in your life, like in the server game loading page. People these days will watch videos usually. Maybe try updating people via YouTube or mailing them that. That way when they browse YouTube they see you.

Me I just look at the picture and read the heading. But a load of text is not something I check so easily.

Also at least let us have a picture of who these ingame people are... And pictures of creepy monsters rewards stuff like that.

It doesn't have to be grand. Try going for the retro feel if you want to keep it simple. Old school is also cool if you do it right.

Edit: Like maybe a list of winners and what they say. Maybe they might want their own art in their winner's description.

Edit: Remember this rule. The max amount of time you can spend on it is 48 hours. This is just so that you keep your motivation for it.
I'm afraid there's no staff member for this.
EDIT: But feel free to do it :alt-7:

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.