Let's Hit the Maze!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

When should we raid the maze?

Poll ended at 20 Jun 2020, 02:59

Wed, Jun 17 - [14:00]

No votes

Wed, Jun 17 - [15:00]

No votes

Wed, Jun 17 - [16:00]

No votes

Wed, Jun 17 - [17:00]

8%

Wed, Jun 17 - [18:00]

4%

Wed, Jun 17 - [19:00]

13%

Thurs, Jun 18 - [14:00]

No votes

Thurs, Jun 18 - [15:00]

No votes

Thurs, Jun 18 - [16:00]

No votes

Thurs, Jun 18 - [17:00]

21%

Thurs, Jun 18 - [18:00]

8%

Thurs, Jun 18 - [19:00]

21%

Fri, Jun 19 - [14:00]

No votes

Fri, Jun 19 - [15:00]

No votes

Fri Jun 19 - [16:00]

No votes

Fri, Jun 19 - [17:00]

4%

Fri, Jun 19 - [18:00]

8%

Fri, Jun 19 - [19:00]

13%

Total votes: 24
Aeuda
Peon
Peon

Let's Hit the Maze!

Post by Aeuda »

Hello all!
I want to organize a time when the most people can attack the maze at once, so I'm making a poll!

I will organize a strategy meeting at the time determined by this poll outside the Hurnscald mines, and we will start the attack 30 minutes (or later if the meeting goes long) after that.

The main objective if this assault will be to find and examine 4 locations of interest to Jande which will (hopefully) lead us to Zax'de'kagen. There should be 1 for each quadrant of the map.

If you have found any of the special locations, please reply to this thread with the coordinates and what you found. Otherwise, I'd like to leave all further discussion of strategy and tactics to the in-game meeting.

Last edited by Aeuda on 16 Jun 2020, 18:38, edited 3 times in total.
Aeuda
Peon
Peon

Re: Let's Hit the Maze!

Post by Aeuda »

The South-West object is at 87,260;
It appeared to be some sort of (broken) control panel for the maze.
From what I could make out it said there were 4 gates ( North, South, East, West) which were all open, and that the world's existence is threatened.

Numa
Mana Minion
Mana Minion

Post by Numa »

There are actually 5 locations of interest.

Myu.
Peon
Peon

Post by Myu. »

I found the north-west and clicked at it but can't give u the coordinates...sry, didnt now what it is important for...but it told smth about an 'Earth Crystal'

Princess of the Cookie Kingdom :alt-7:

Aeuda
Peon
Peon

Post by Aeuda »

By popular demand the meeting will take place tomorrow (Thursday) at [17:00]! meet in front of Hurnscald mines and bring your best gear & potions etc.

We can raid the maze at other times as well of course, but if you want to put all your eggs in one basket, or all your [black rose] in one mighty attempt, this is the one to go for.

Thanks y'all and see you then!

Tirifto
Novice
Novice

Post by Tirifto »

The ‘Northeastern Pillar’ (located, surprisingly enough, near the north-eastern corner of the map) spoke to me, and the words it said went as follows:

.:: KESHLAM MAZE ::.
.:: :: CONTROL PANEL :: ::.

Security Level: CRITICAL - WORLD'S EXISTENCE THREATENED
Defensive Measures Level 1: DEFEATED
Defensive Measures Level 2: DEFEATED
Defensive Measures Level 3: STAND BY

They were followed by the game trying to make me look smart by putting conveniently formulated questions in my mouth, but I did not note them down. The last one went along the lines of: ‘what’s going on here?’ Which would also happen to be the one that I would, in fact, ask myself!

Rikki
Peon
Peon

Post by Rikki »

It happens so that I was able to reach and read all the five pillars of Keshlam maze. (Thank Quillia / Aeuda for the invaluable help with the pathfinding ☘). Fighting alone could not get it done, so I've tried a couple of different tactics. The one that has proven to be the most succesfull was to gather monsters in tight groups and lead them somewhere off my way, group by group. The central pillar was much more of a challenge though, being surrounded by hundreds of monsters. So, armed with a survival build and blessed by a friendly betsanc, I've bought a one way ticket and rushed through all of them just to read the last pillar and die.

So, let me show you what I've seen on those pillars. Maybe our sages, the bright minds of the manaworld, might get an insight from those inscriptions.

Spoiler:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rikki, also Tikki, Tavi, and so on.