Help me please

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Help me please

Post by Gui »

hi platyna... Here he is = - GUI - = Its 4º to player in TMW.... I I made one other to char and it was delet .... I find, because I did not make, Spam nothing of wrong, I find that he was for the name who it was deleted, my char he did not have name, he was spaces of the keyboard, I ask for to GM platyna that please returns to mine itens, excuse if could not make this, If I made an error I pardon me, I more do not go to happen! E my money was not bug! Therefore I was with sufficient money because I was auctionzing mine hats! I had two goggles, two to leather goggles, two tree hat, two to antler hat, two eyepatch, five of each of halloween event... that ghost dropavam, and four elf hat, four funky hat, four top hat, four face mask, four shroom hat, four mush hat, three vneck, three tneck, two jeans, a platemail, and helmets of new quest! e 35.2m.... if was an error mine forgives me, I loves playing this game, game since 2005, until today game! platyna, I know that for its experience as GM, goes to help me, in my opinion, you is the best GM that the TMW ja had in every year, I also has a server, wanted much that platyna was my GM also! I am thankful for its attention! If it will be able, if I will not be able to place my things in char without name, porfavor, if nao will be to ask for very, places the things in mine other to char = - GUI - = excuse for taking its precious time! it also forgives me if I ja ordered this message, I am not certain if ja had ordered therefore made another one! platyna: better GM of the world!
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Help me please

Post by Platyna »

So you are telling you were not spamming, and I banned you for fun? You were, and the major mistake was doing it in front of me.

Regards.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

Platyna, I never made Spamming! I never forced people auctionzing mine hats! It informed a time! e stopped! I find that platyna confused me with some another player with the name similar! I am not saying that to GM platyna this lying! I have 23 years, taste not to lie, and not alive lying! my parents had taught to me very well while to this! I do not remember to be making Spamming! please platyna... returns my things and my money... this game is my life! I did not make Spamming... I I know that I did not make.... must be one fake of my char! please platyna takes care of my order! I promise that if GM platyna (you) will be for close, I I leave the place, if GM does not like me! debtor for the attention! Excuse to take its time again! Its that its time is very well used in the server! Bye Bye platyna! Good week!

GUI this very sad with this! because this game is my life! :|
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

There are two characters eith similar name, and both seems to belong to your accounts. So what will you say now?

Regards.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

Thus you this completely is of its reason! at the moment that I spoke that I did not make Spamming, I said the truth, I do not lie! e when you enter with its char, I am not for close, therefore I do not speak very well English! now if GM does not want to return my to char please speaks soon! because I helped to place players inside ai! I do not find I just to pay for an error that I did not commit! when I played the server, so had purple matt and van.diesel! only we, I gave to the biggest force pra to make to grow the game! because I taste to play this! it goes to return to me my to character? you like to fulfill with its duty not? giving to my money and equips, you yes go to be fulfilling with its duty! I ask for, returns my things to you please! taste very of its server, I also have a server, am ADM, sie that GM has its powers, plus you this making I to pay for a thing that I never did not commit! he

returns? Yes ( ) not ( )?
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Platyna as you may know, I've made many abuse reports on several people that repeatedly spam and annoy others in the game. I know GUI may at times get a bit over zealous when marketing his goods, but he is no where near as bad as many I have seen in the game. He at least has the courtesy to stop if one requests he do so. As you may have noticed, GUI's English isn't the best, which can make it a challenge to communicate with him. But he makes every effort to understand and communicate in English with others. I know he loves the game and would never intentionally do anything annoy others in the game. I realize this game doesn't operate as a democracy, but I think he should be given a second chance. He is a good man and would would be missed by many in the game.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Okay, I will unban him, but next time there will be no mercy, and he should cut the overmarketing his goods to the scope of the rules.

Regards.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

Very obliged Dave... for the aid, you knows how much this game is everything for me, I in many years fighting to obtain what I have, I will be very grateful if platyna of this a possibility, and dave, as well as the Lore ichigo junior'slash, andyms knows that I love this game, I fights for this game, when they speak badly, I fight with the person, I am a good boy, am not more child, always help the people when they need, I took 15 more than to player for the game, would be very grateful platyna, when it to help me, dave as all the team of the TMW knows that I am max of time that I can, therefore I saw the server to grow, and gave the biggest force, necessary of this game, therefore I have not obtained nor to sleep of night, therefore my head does not stop to think, because many years fighting day the day to obtain what I have, and in minutes they are taken off, I was very sad! very obliged dave for the force, therefore you know that I never go to abandon you, as well as all my friends of the game! Lore, medave, gonzo_dark, junior'slash, andyms, you had entered in my life, never more to leave! platyna please, has a little of love for me, nor that he is so per one day, necessary of that I have, necessary to come back to play TMW, to continue seeing the server to grow, is strengthenn very to obtain to say English, is an educated boy, therefore never at some moment I offended or impolite with some player, therefore I try to be possivel most good, always I try to give the best one of me, it stops with my friends, and to contribute for the growth of the server! platyna necessary to play this sabado game, therefore I am crying wanting mine equips and money denovo, I am a strengthenn boy, if I committed something of wrong, I ask for pardon, therefore I do not say English very well, on behalf of all my friends who I know that they do not want that I stop, are suffering with me, day the day, he returns my things, he asks for to you humblly. If in case that platyna not to want to place the things in my char denovo, creates one and pass for my personal box of messages, the name of char and the password please, is only asking for plus a possibility, nor that it is alone pra to try! excuse to take its time again, speaking on things, that pra you can be some simple teams, more pra me means very, therefore they are 3 years of my life, playing only TMW.ajudo for the growth, and while I will be I live, I promise to contribute still more. please, it tries ties sabado to place my things la, of a humble one player asking for plus a possibility alone pra to try. good of weekend!
Leo
Novice
Novice

Post by Leo »

Gui is sorry and really wants his clothes back please give him back his clothes
Level 74 now, wooh! xD :) (My main char is now Leo!) Image

~Invaders, possibly from space!~
tokken
Peon
Peon

Post by tokken »

i know that maybe it won´t help so much, i was just reading posts, but this is different, gui seems to really love this game as nobody else does, i don´t know if it is a completely good thing to feel what he feels for a game but i just feel sad to see someone in his position, and i agree with dave on the different behavior that gui has when i see lots of chars in TMW spamming without control, i will say it again, maybe it is worthless but i think he deserves a second chance, time will say if it was a good or bad decision

regards
Jamaal
Peon
Peon

Post by Jamaal »

I found the banishment of the first GUI half unjust... because it was one of the first people to play this game, this here since the beginning, and he always helps the people, I find that it is an injustice and it deserves one second possibility
tarax
Peon
Peon

Post by tarax »

Short note.
Gui is good.
Gui is nice.
Give Gui back his rice.
I am sure Gui will tone down his assertiveness.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

debtor my friends... I know, that if I have some thing, I am for the aid of all my friends! I know all, therefore I am the first one of my country to jugar thankful TMW perpetual!
Dream
Peon
Peon

Post by Dream »

Aff... THE Gui that's a old player you gave small doe. is well unjust that q is become of with him. varies players "Spamming" the small doe , & never have GM for near. have spoke some words varies turns consecuitivas , but without the purpose of Spam , on a it stands to reason him to be banished. =/ he knows very happily from the rules & that's a good player also , we hope q this bad expert if solving soon.
Dawn
Novice
Novice

Post by Dawn »

Gui needs his clothing back..
he's a little too naked.. I'd never see Gui spam besides he loves the game, and you can't blame him that he doesn't know English. If his clothes are not collected I will get as much clothing for him as I can (he's not the same without his rares)

For the sake of Gui,
Dawn