Event, 20 July 20:00 GMT in the Hurnscald Inn

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Arilious
Novice
Novice

Event, 20 July 20:00 GMT in the Hurnscald Inn

Post by Arilious »

Christmas in July!? Yes!

That's right! It's going to be Christmas in July! One of the most snowy holidays reaches the desert in a fun-filled scavenger-hunt event riddled with holiday goodness!

Date: July 20, 2008
Time: After the HMC Meeting at 20:00 Game Time

Description: The event will be hosted by myself, sponsored by HMC!

The event will be a team scavenger hunt for riddles! Your team, and the other teams, will start in the Hursncald Inn! I will give you all the first riddle, and a hint to where the next person with the riddle is! When you find them, they will give you the next riddle, and a clue to the location of the next person! After you receive the final riddle from the last person (there are five in all) you will receive the final event location! Go there and present the riddle answers to me (I will be there) and if you have all the right answers, you will be the winners and will each receive a great prize! If you do not have the correct answers, I will tell you which ones are incorrect and you will still have time to figure it out! First one to give me all the correct answers will win, so just because you are in last place doesn't mean you can't win!

Rules: Teams should be no less than 2 players, no more than 4 players! Find teams now or find them at the meeting!
Last edited by Arilious on 13 Jul 2008, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Arilious
Novice
Novice

Re: Event, 13 July 20:00 GMT in the Hurnscald Inn

Post by Arilious »

Event updated and sponsored by HMC now!
Arilious
Novice
Novice

Re: Event, 13 July 20:00 GMT in the Hurnscald Inn

Post by Arilious »

Event has been rescheduled to next Sunday, I believe, since attendance today was not enough to hold the event.