Monsters selectively picking up drops?
As it is now some monsters steal drops in their vicinity, seemingly without regard to the item type of the drop. Is it possible and/or wanted to let the monsters only pick up dropsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Âthat is, items on the groundÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Âof certain types?
- The monster curiously investigates every drop it is aware of, if itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s suitable it picks it up
- The monster spontaneously knows which drops are suitable and only then approaches and picks them up
More realistic monster drops
This topic has almost been beaten to death already. TMW doesnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t really have it at the moment, TMW will have it in the future. So IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll keep myself short.
I believe it would be quite doable already to change mostÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Âif not allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Âof the monster drops to something more appropriate. A few examples of my thinking (though I introduce a few items not already in-game).
- Shroom: Small mushroom, Shroom spike, Shroom cap
- Evil mushroom: Small mushroom, Small toadstool, Mushroom cap
- Scorpion: Scorpion stinger, Scorpion carapace, Scorpion pincers, Bug leg
- Red scorpion: Red scorpion stinger, Red scorpion carapace, Red scorpion pincers, Bug leg
- Black scorpion: Scorpion stinger, Black scorpion carapace, Black scorpion pincers, Bug leg
- Mouboo: Mouboo skin/wool, [Mouboo|Animal|Large|Fresh] meat