thank you very much for giving their opinions

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
jose1821
Peon
Peon

thank you very much for giving their opinions

Post by jose1821 » 11 Dec 2008, 23:36

ok you win or lose is maybe a good person as GM. I will be the subject of GM, Elven knows whether or not I put all of the ways is the owner of the serverok you win or lose is maybe a good person as GM. I will be the subject of GM, Elven knows whether or not I put all of the ways is the owner of the serverok you win or lose is maybe a good person as GM. I will be the subject of GM, Elven knows whether or not I put all of the ways is the owner of the server

End of subject and end point

ah! otherwise I do not have the resources to make calls Eathena a server

it's not my problem if you tried to be GM and not what won :mrgreen: :lol: :? :shock: :o
Tayuke
Peon
Peon

Re: thank you very much for giving their opinions

Post by Tayuke » 12 Dec 2008, 00:02

jose1821 wrote:it's not my problem if you tried to be GM and not what won :mrgreen: :lol: :? :shock: :o
Your the only person who wants to be a GM as far as we can see at this current time...so...
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Post by z0ro » 12 Dec 2008, 02:25

Make your own server and then make yourself a GM, shut the hell up and stop posting.
Vink
Novice
Novice

Post by Vink » 12 Dec 2008, 02:29

jose1821 wrote:ah! otherwise I do not have the resources to make calls Eathena a server
You don't need special resources. You can set it up on your own computer.
jose1821
Peon
Peon

Post by jose1821 » 12 Dec 2008, 22:52

oe Vink expliqueme you and I make a server step by step and every detail of how to do a lot of lazy to read what eathena that is very general