It´s possible use the .po translations in windows ?

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

It´s possible use the .po translations in windows ?

Post by strikerbcb » 17 Jan 2009, 17:14

Hello, it´s possible to use the translations using the po files in windows without hardcoding the translations ? if can, how ?

And a simple question, but i don´t find where, what the function or file i can change the position of the windows before the game ( login window, creation, character, etc. I´m trying to change the position of the window to match with the wallpaper of my game better.

Thanks.
<<Striker>> - Evolving Ever
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
Mundo dos Dragões - http://www.mundodosdragoes.org
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: It´s possible use the .po translations in windows ?

Post by Jaxad0127 » 17 Jan 2009, 17:45

strikerbcb wrote:And a simple question, but i don´t find where, what the function or file i can change the position of the windows before the game ( login window, creation, character, etc. I´m trying to change the position of the window to match with the wallpaper of my game better.

Thanks.
You'll change your configuration file (C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\.tmw\tmw.config). It has their sizes and positions.
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb » 17 Jan 2009, 20:35

i don´t see any options to change the positions of the login window, and the others not in-game. Only the windows in-game like status, equipment, etc.

I think this is hardcoded it´s not ?
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Post by z0ro » 18 Jan 2009, 14:20

Jax probably meant config.xml (it's under the same folder where tmw.config is at)
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb » 18 Jan 2009, 15:05

i know what is the config.xml file ... but it´s not there the options for the windows not in-game, like login, character selection, etc ... i want to put this by default in the code of client, but i don´t find the exact point for make this change ... any help here ?

thanks
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jaxad0127 » 18 Jan 2009, 17:11

Changes to those windows aren't saved, as they're only showed once. We might add that in 0.0.28.