- Only login accounts are shared between the testing and main servers. Bank accounts aren't.
- Sex changes will affect both servers
- If you get banned on one of the servers, you will be banned on both.
- Expect it to be down for updates far more often that the main server and unless open testing is going on, it may be off completely, or in an unusable state.
- You may be denied login to the test server, but that won't affect the main server.
- Characters on the test server (but not the main server) may be wiped at any time, and will be after a testing period.
- All GMs on the main server are GMs here, but don't expect them to help solve problems. Developers have some extra power on the testing server, but no ban abilities.
- This server will be used to test some of the larger changes, so if you want to be surprised, don't play.
Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
In case you haven't logged into the game recently, we have a new test server setup. You use your same login as with the main server, but you'll need to make new characters to use it. Some things to keep in mind: