its not bullying , its playing the game

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

its not bullying , its playing the game

Post by Darkfangex »

:evil: :evil: :evil: this is what gets me all the time , why in hell be pissed about it warroirs? what is this Warriors have it their way ? hells no!!
you chose to be close range because you didnt want to keep buying arrows and move around , why B**** about it warriors? its not the archers fault they wanted to be quick , fast , and not get hurt , you specifically chose to get close press A and then CTRL and stand there because you did not want to be a ranged person. all other classes should not have to adapt to all you B***** warriors who are too slow to kill like archers

Even tho i have had the curtesy to not kill other ppl in combat with a creature , other players say "learn to kill faster" oh yeaa , if you cant kill the frigging skull fast enough i will zap it or shoot it , you tanks gave up all power to be accurate defensive ppl , you kill skulls to slow , and thats when the "learn to kill faster" moves in , you can't kill fast enough tough , i will zap it all i want , its not bully tactics its called training mages have a downside of needing alot of items to preform spells , archers have a downside of needing to buy arrows , warriors have a downside of needing to much vit and dex to hit skull but will take too long , read this twice and you wil understand its not being an A-hole for killing skulls using lightning , its called you were too slow, so i did it , and i will start doing this because all players are acting like yellos slimes are cocaine and will jump in a middle of a kill , you do it i do it , and hell , i dont care if i havent used a simple period or spacing screw it. all this is based on what slicer said , there is no curtesy in those mines anymore , iron ore is cocaine to players they have no curtesy , and HELLS no am i or any other player gonna adapt to you frigging whiney warriors , too bad too slow.
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
Amun
Novice
Novice

Re: its not bullying , its playing the game

Post by Amun »

A lot of warriors do act like the skulls are their god given right. But I think they are starting to realize archers and mages aren't going away and they are the ones who are going to have to adapt. After I talked to a few people I also realized it was just ignorance on their part. They didn't know most archers and mages have to move and just can't stand there and tank or they will die.

Anyways I just took the advice on the other thread I started and just play how I want and the ignore command is starting to be my new best friend. :D
The ManaBuzz
Stay informed with the latest Mana News.
No BS... but the truth might hurt.
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

I have said it before, and I will say it again:

The only solution to this problem is to give fire skulls so much magic defense that they can't be hit by lightning or any other magic attack. At the same time give poison skulls so much dodge defense that even a warrior or archer with 99 dex can't hit it.

Fire skulls will have to be killed by warriors or archers.
If a mage attacks a fire skull with lightning he will do little or no damage.

Poison skulls will have to be killed with magic.
If a warrior attacks a poison skull they will not be able to hit it.

Problem solved.

Warriors and mages will have to work together or die because they will not be able to kill both kinds of skulls.
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Inkweaver wrote:I have said it before, and I will say it again:

The only solution to this problem is to give fire skulls so much magic defense that they can't be hit by lightning or any other magic attack. At the same time give poison skulls so much dodge defense that even a warrior or archer with 99 dex can't hit it.

Fire skulls will have to be killed by warriors or archers.
If a mage attacks a fire skull with lightning he will do little or no damage.

Poison skulls will have to be killed with magic.
If a warrior attacks a poison skull they will not be able to hit it.

Problem solved.

Warriors and mages will have to work together or die because they will not be able to kill both kinds of skulls.
That is truly a great idea! It would solve the problem. I hope the dev's take this idea into account.
The ManaBuzz
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

thats why i am a tank and archer :o 90 dex 89 vit lol.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
trident
Peon
Peon

Post by trident »

I feel lots of anger, padawan

Ok, shouldn't it be teamwork, like having a paralyze spell, healing, and then finishing it of with one zap or two if needed? (after tanks have made it ready for death)

I just don't get the team work aspect yet. This may be because i have had no time to make friends etc. But as i see it the game would benefit if players of different class would benefit from other classes aid.
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

Amun wrote: That is truly a great idea! It would solve the problem. I hope the dev's take this idea into account.
I hope so too before warrior/mage/archer strife further destroys the community.
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

the general problem to me is that mnost of you warriors are selfish as hel , when i see a group of archers work together its all good , no conflict , mages should not have to stop killing skulls with lightning , too hell with that , what the hell are we supposed to kill? snakes ? hell no , how i see it , the Jack O was made for you tanks , the jack O is fast and will kill a mage or archer if we hit it , so how come you dont go there? why dont you warriors stack there? i have yet to see a mage or archer kill a jack O , most of the conflict is because warriors want all the xp to themselves , its not frigging cheap to cast ightning dang it it wil cost about 5k for 35 strikes WITH 99 int , so why get pissed? all you do is stand there , even worse some of the warroirs act as if they own the place , "no lightning" i find it rediculous to even ask everyime and say can i use magic to kill skull , its retarted ,!!!!STOP BEING SELFISH ABOUTT XP!!.
!!!KEANE -EVERYBODYS CHANGING!!! my chosen song that I think fits my role in tmw :(
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

you tell them selfish people. :o lol
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Getafix
Novice
Novice

Post by Getafix »

That explains just how weak you are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes, it is better to forgive your foes, this annoys them the most.
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

lmao getafix , its not explaining how weak i am , it explains how weak you warriors are , you warriors always tell us mages "no lightning its too poweful" so please explain who is weaker? the mages who do 500+ damage or the warriors who do 200 and below to skulls>?
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

Play the game as it's meant to be played. If something is possible(And not explicitly against the rules), it's allowed, and who cares what the other players think?

I'm the one who told you to learn to kill faster. I also have no problem with you using lightning on skulls. What's the big deal here?

If you're concerned about people killing yellow slimes faster than you, find a combination of stats that allows you to kill the slimes more quickly. If you want to kill skulls instead, find a build that works for that. Each class(warrior, archer, mage) has it's own distinct advantages and disadvantages, one of the few parts of this game that requires skill is learning to leverage this to it's fullest.
Head of the TMW Illuminati
Amun
Novice
Novice

Post by Amun »

Inkweaver wrote:
Amun wrote: That is truly a great idea! It would solve the problem. I hope the dev's take this idea into account.
I hope so too before warrior/mage/archer strife further destroys the community.
Depends on how you look at it. I think a 'lil indifference and rivalry between the classes has it's positive effects aswell and I doubt it will ruin the community. If nothing else it will encourage people to work on their characters harder and have greater pride in their character and class and bring classes together in some common cause.

It gives people more of a want to log on when you have some common "evil" to fight. The day when we hold hands and start singing we are the world is the day you will finally get rid of me :D

I still like your idea for the reason skulls can be better shared but I personally like a lil' rivalry it keeps things fun!
The ManaBuzz
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

Come on, people! There's more than two skulls in the game, you know. The Tanks can go to the rooms which are packed full of scorpies, snakes, skulls and red slimes and barely even get hurt. The Archers and the Magi can stay safe with the Poison and the Fire skull in the main Mine chamber, and kill them 'til their heart's content. And if the two sorts of ranged players decide to join the Tanks in the Infestation Rooms, that's fine, because there's plenty of monsters for all.
Apart from that, the Tanks could become Magi if they wanted.
I'm a Mage, I've pissed off Tanks before with my lightning, and nowadays I don't use it if there's already people there (regardless of whether they have a right to the skulls or not, they will still get annoyed and I acknowledge that). I use the Flare Dart spell instead, which is perhaps more expensive when you consider that you'll have to use more of it, but the Tanks don't get pissed off and I don't care, because levelling isn't that important to me. Unless the amount of happiness achieved by a task is more than all the happiness you could have had in the meantime, don't bother.
I don't think that weeks of ignoring Tanks, shouting at people, using bad grammar on the forum and so on is worth the amount of happiness you will get out of reaching level 99, but it's up to you.

~thank you for telling us your concerns,
Enchilado
Darkfangex
Peon
Peon

Post by Darkfangex »

MadCamel wrote:Play the game as it's meant to be played. If something is possible(And not explicitly against the rules), it's allowed, and who cares what the other players think?

I'm the one who told you to learn to kill faster. I also have no problem with you using lightning on skulls. What's the big deal here?

If you're concerned about people killing yellow slimes faster than you, find a combination of stats that allows you to kill the slimes more quickly. If you want to kill skulls instead, find a build that works for that. Each class(warrior, archer, mage) has it's own distinct advantages and disadvantages, one of the few parts of this game that requires skill is learning to leverage this to it's fullest.
hehehe im not concerned about slimes now , im concerned about ppl who cant kill skulls fast enough so they tell mages no lightning
hahaha for a bunch of warriors you guys cant even kill a skull fast enough hahahahha