Items that bring bonuses

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
Sladdy
Peon
Peon

Items that bring bonuses

Post by Sladdy » 22 Aug 2009, 00:28

'ello, what about to use new items, like rings, amulets ... which give bonuses ... idk ... to strengh and so on ... like "amulet of strengh" which gives +2 strengh. You can use 1 amulet and color it 5 times, so it will be 5 amulets (like amulet of str, nature, magic ...)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Items that bring bonuses

Post by Crush » 22 Aug 2009, 11:19

I think he is talking about equipment. I am lacking a bit behind in content development, but as fas as i know the only item which gives stat boni is the four leave clover.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Turmfalke
Novice
Novice

Post by Turmfalke » 22 Aug 2009, 17:37

cat ears
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight
Freeyorp101
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Freeyorp101 » 24 Aug 2009, 04:19

Items that give a specific bonus and have been released: Four leaf clover and cat ears give a positive bonus of +1Luk and +3Agi respectively, the paper bag hat gives a negative bonus of -1 Agi.

Items that give a specific bonus and have not yet been released: High priest crown increases max Sp by 20, monster skull helm increases magic defense by 20, assassin pants, shirt, gloves, and boots give bonii of +8Agi, +10Agi, +5Agi and +5Agi in that order.

IMO, would be nice to have more equipment that give such a bonus, so players have more of an option of choosing to specialize in certain playing styles if they want to.

---Freeyorp
(09:58:17) < tux9th> Freeyorp: your sig on the forums is kind of outdated
The Scarlet Rhus
Novice
Novice

Post by The Scarlet Rhus » 24 Aug 2009, 05:28

I'm against too many stat-modifying items, not that anyone will respect my opinion...
The way your stats are organised should not be able to change at the drop of a hat.

~ooh! that was a good one! that was brilliant!
The Scarlet Rhus
/quit tmw