cannot choose male character

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Post Reply
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 06 Jan 2010, 15:47

Oh it's weird, i cannot choose male when i'm trying to create char, ideas? :oops:
User avatar
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 8046
Joined: 25 Aug 2005, 17:08
Location: Germany

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by Crush » 06 Jan 2010, 15:49

The gender of all of your characters is determined by the gender you've chosen at account creation. When you want a female character you have to create a female account.

Manaserv will remove this restriction.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.


You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 06 Jan 2010, 18:33

Oh no so i failed hard? Is there any chance to change it or at least delete that acc so i could recreate it? I really love my account name and i dont wanna be a girl (no offence :P) ;/
User avatar
Kage
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 927
Joined: 02 May 2009, 19:12

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by Kage » 06 Jan 2010, 21:22

pakos wrote:Oh no so i failed hard? Is there any chance to change it or at least delete that acc so i could recreate it? I really love my account name and i dont wanna be a girl (no offence :P) ;/
You can have a sex change in the game.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 06 Jan 2010, 22:16

Kage wrote:
pakos wrote:Oh no so i failed hard? Is there any chance to change it or at least delete that acc so i could recreate it? I really love my account name and i dont wanna be a girl (no offence :P) ;/
You can have a sex change in the game.
Where?
Last edited by pakos on 06 Jan 2010, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Jaxad0127
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 4209
Joined: 01 Nov 2007, 18:35
Location: Internet

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by Jaxad0127 » 06 Jan 2010, 22:35

The NPC is in Central Tulimshar.
Image
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 06 Jan 2010, 22:37

jaxad0127 wrote:The NPC is in Central Tulimshar.
Well but i'll have to do it everytime when i create new char? You should really have to have easier way for ppl like me, little missclick :P

So there is no chance to change it permamently?
User avatar
Kage
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 927
Joined: 02 May 2009, 19:12

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by Kage » 06 Jan 2010, 22:55

pakos wrote:
jaxad0127 wrote:The NPC is in Central Tulimshar.
Well but i'll have to do it everytime when i create new char? You should really have to have easier way for ppl like me, little missclick :P

So there is no chance to change it permamently?
No the gender changer will change the gender of all chars on a account.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 06 Jan 2010, 22:59

Kage wrote:
pakos wrote:
jaxad0127 wrote:The NPC is in Central Tulimshar.
Well but i'll have to do it everytime when i create new char? You should really have to have easier way for ppl like me, little missclick :P

So there is no chance to change it permamently?
No the gender changer will change the gender of all chars on a account.
Ah cool, last question, is it hard to get enough money? I don't wanna play a year to change it :P

ps. whats a npc name? ;o
User avatar
enchilado
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 972
Joined: 06 Mar 2009, 02:21
Location: evermore a GUY

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by enchilado » 06 Jan 2010, 23:22

I don't remember his name, but his coat is splattered with blood and occasionally he draws out a pair of scissors and clicks them menacingly...


and no, it's not hard to get enough money :)
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 06 Jan 2010, 23:25

Ah ok so i'll make tomorrow cute girl and look for him, thx for help ;>
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 07 Jan 2010, 12:45

Wow i'm looking for him around 1 hour now, still nothing. Would be really great if someone could say me his name or where he exactly is ;o

Oh and more, i'd like to be a warrior so which stats should i increase? str, vita and?
User avatar
meway
Knight
Knight
Posts: 1736
Joined: 04 Jan 2009, 06:02
Location: Detroit MI
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by meway » 07 Jan 2010, 12:52

He is above Tulimshire toward the right. You will have to experiment with the status for what is best which your armer and ability.
User avatar
pakos
Peon
Peon
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 15:44
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: cannot choose male character

Post by pakos » 07 Jan 2010, 12:59

hmm sorry but im newb in tmw, it's hard to find him. Would you like to show him to me? im killing maggots near market where i started game :P


nvm got it, pervert npc :P
Post Reply