Old Rares

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

Do you think old rares should be brought back in game so frequently?

yes
54%
no
46%

Total votes: 35
Getafix
Novice
Novice

Re: Old Rares

Post by Getafix »

Instead of whining about old stuff being brought back into the game, why don't you guys contribute something so that there's new stuff to add to the game?
Sometimes, it is better to forgive your foes, this annoys them the most.
zxzack
Peon
Peon

Post by zxzack »

Then they buy the hat from players who have done it, like others have.

Yubaba
But if they are new, and therefore couldn't make it, then how will they get the money to buy one? even with the new influx of old rares, they will still be valuable enough so that a lot of ppl wont be able to afford one :?
Praecellens Esto!
Tezer
Peon
Peon

Post by Tezer »

mistergrey wrote:"We need something for easter, and i dont understand why we cant have the same reward every year for the same holiday."

I understand why someone with none of these rares would say that, but you have to realize this would get extremely boring for people who've been around a while :P. Also, there have been a couple of easter themed hats - Bunny Ears, Rabbit Ears (dyable ones), Eggshell Hat, etc.

Also, you're talking like you have no chance of doing the easter event, when it's actually quite easy. Getting to level 40 isn't very hard, especially when you level with other players, and the quest itself, while clever, is pretty easy as well. So, you should try doing it - I might not be happy about the prizes, but there's no reason you can't get yourself something cool and feel good about it :)
yeh there should be prizes related to the holiday
The aim of war is not to die for your country but to let the other guy die for his :P