the exotic trader prices

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

Would you like to see the prices reduced?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 38
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: the exotic trader prices

Post by Saulc »

Nami wrote:
wushin wrote:Why old rares anyways, we have like 20 hats and some other gear that could be used that never made it in game, ever.
I agree, instead of trying to mess with the natural infrastructure of the game which would upset people whilst making others happy and vice versa, we should just make use of the resources we have available which will have no effect on the current game and will not upset anyone. Fortunately, hats are one of the easier items to make in terms of pixel art and therefore we could have a lot of them and making new ones won't be much of a task.

But again, going back to what Soseki said, it isn't easy as "developers doing something about this". It requires a lot of time and effort to produce content for the game and the dev team would rather busy their hands with making new content than try and resolve arguments that are just turning in cycles and seem to have no end. Yes, we would love to make everyone happy but that is very very difficult and almost impossible in some cases. New quests would entertain just as much as old hats.

/\/
I think the same
Help new players to created their quest ! and other Insite has created the content ! This is an open soucre everyone can do little help :D
:arrow:
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Post by Altus Institute »

Chicka-Maria wrote: Why should collectors game play have to change because others don't want to collect things or earn enough gold for certain things?
Collectors? At your stage, the true word is vampire nothing else.
You said you play for 6 years?
Lets imagine the history you lived :
-6 years ago you do a normal quest : you got items called now "rare".
-Time pass...and since no more quest giving items, the old items start to be search because they are cool.
-Chika maria and some others start to collect them and to sell them. 600-900k gp for snow google, 1.5kk for bunny bear and 5kk-8kk gp for eyepatch. Its was 2 years ago.
-Suddenly the price of the "rare" increase in 2 years snow google who was 900k gp is sell now 4kk gp, and the eyepatch fly over 100kk gp.

While this time chicka maria collecting and selling herbs won over million to buy all the rare she wants. Its take her 6 long years by grinding red slime and selling herbs, but she have millions now and buy all she wants.
The history doesnt said that chika maria won her items like a normal player and that she exploited the long time ago bug to win million doing "nothing" like all others players in this dark time, and nobody remember that the exotic trader was born to purge the millions gp won from game issue. That issue allow her to buy at "low" price long time ago and sell now at incredible high price, telling other ppl that she is collected herbs and sell them in MM. :lol:
So chika maria is born with a golden spoon in her mouth and she want to keep it, telling that everybody can win million grinding the game while all the others players know that impossible.
She have put in her ears the 10 bunch of parsley that she have in her storage to not ear the common sense, telling others they are lazy....

Chicka-Maria wrote: Considering you're a troll I'm not even going to take your post seriously, because clearly you did not read all the posts, which some clearly explain on some ways to make gold in this game fair without exploiting bugs. I never exploited a gold earning bug never have and never will because I'm good with grinding out different things in the game that can be sold to others for either their quests, wants for certain items or needs..It's called marketing which you probably know nothing about. As for the aqua ornament you're full of it because I just seen 3 of them traded in the past 2 weeks to other players.

Lazy players will be lazy and want things for free though. Again, incase you didn't see the crowns and monster helms were 30KK and people bought those too after working hard for weeks or a couple months at most.

Learn to make gold and stop being lazy and you will find the items you want.
Ah ah ha being called troll by a liar, i take it as compliment thank you very much.
Since you said i didnt read the post to understand how to make gp, i took my time and i read it again....finally its seems you didnt read my post well chika?
Do you need some glasses to read it again?

See the things are free(killing monsters).... or from quest....lazy are those who make money with items to buy others items while they can kill mobs winning items and doing gp to built their own equipment.

Everybody know that you cant do millions with a shop...you just want to keep your cover while you are uncovered telling every one that they have issue with their eyes.

Why i will buy something that i must have for "free" by grinding or doing a quest?
You need to do something about yourselves : ...suffer....suffer...suffer... :mrgreen:
I have to USE gp and grinding grinding grinding while you laughing....because you do nothing to win your gp while you counselling to grind and grind and grind.
Chicka-Maria wrote:If people will start leaving the game over throwing a temper tantrum because they don't want to work for their earnings then theres something else wrong with the game not the rare hats..... EARN gold and talk to players on the markets.
they dont want to work???
Is it a game or your company chika?

Last things, i dont really care about this, i care about the method you want to use to obtain things in game.
I know about your "channel", i suffer it when i start the game, thanks Mahou, i was about to leave the game but i didnt.
When i start i met a player who was upset by the price in MM, he gave me some "rare" like the snow google, heart glasses and eggshell. I was level 70 perhaps, new in game.

I was so happy, so i equip my items, and Mahou saw the items and ask where i bought them, i tell, someone give them to me, he call me scammer in the town.
Because for him nobody can give "rare".
See, the guy who bring me in tmw come to me to ask me what happening...and he tell me that Mahou wishper to every one to tell that im a scammer.
So some people didnt speak to me because of this...

Sometime later a player have a "beret", he have it from another player who found a game issue....I remember how upset YOU guys was, because a common player have an uncommon items in game, he tried to sell it....but the IRC works well and until he lived the game nobody bought his items, he sold it for nothing, and finally Veryape got it...

So chicka i know your way to communicate, those who desserve are allowed to sell and trade and those you put under forbidding are not allowed to sell and trade.
Is it what you talking about?
Communicate? Social?
your mana-net, making thing easier for you. Its good for you.

So dont make me laugh with the ormanent, you saw 3 sell few day ago?
I saw 3000 in a single hand while you talking about rare object.
While 20 ppl are online.

With your way of communication you can keep things under control, and have lot of dolls who acting like you want because they want a piece of the master's cake, nice way to play innocent people after...

Nobody want to sell ornament in aqua color to me?
:lol: keep it, i dont really care about nothingness.
That will not bring me happyness, that wont make me sad either.
Someone want to sell it to me?
ty its all.

By the way, +100 Travolta for yours post.
19:24:32 wushin So, can you do something?
19:24:52 Altus I can do nothing.
19:25:07 wushin So you are highly capable of doing nothing?
19:25:20 Altus yerp =D
19:25:31 wushin Crap, im only highly capable of doing something...=/
19:25:34 cassy Its ok wu-wu, we all needs to start somewhere...
19:25:43 deepthought wtf
19:25:46 wushin .....
19:25:52 cassy *pokes* deepthought
Ange Alus Banshee User
Remus Bull Rager Warrior Lv99
Maulne Bull Rager Warrior
Basilic Lazurite Dark Speed Mage
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

wushin wrote:Big fan of rotating Items Available. Possibly even add a boss points vendor that sells some other things as well.
Boss points vendor is brought up once every few months, maybe its the best idea for it. It encourages more team play (candor,illia), less grinding (and auto grinding aka botting) and active players will benefit the most.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

SriNitayanda wrote:
wushin wrote:Big fan of rotating Items Available. Possibly even add a boss points vendor that sells some other things as well.
Boss points vendor is brought up once every few months, maybe its the best idea for it. It encourages more team play (candor,illia), less grinding (and auto grinding aka botting) and active players will benefit the most.
+1
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

SriNitayanda wrote:
Was there not a discussion on putting fresh items for boss points instead of reusing rares? I could have swore there was and people already agreed they wanted new items. I don't get why this is being brought into the picture again.

Also call me a liar all you want altus xD doesn't stop you from being a troll.

Regards,
Chicka
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Chicka-Maria wrote: Also call me a liar all you want altus xD doesn't stop you from being a troll.Chicka
Sorry Chicka, a liar is a being too, its not just me calling you by this word or another who means nothing for you or for me. And like a liar called me troll that just make me laugh enough to make me cry, I dont even know what a troll is for you. For me this word doesnt even not exist so i cant use it, but you know what a liar is :lol: , you poor thing.

----------

And what about using Monster points+Boss Point for this?
Because not every one use Ishi to spend their monster points.
Ange Alus Banshee User
soseki
Novice
Novice

Post by soseki »

Altus Institute wrote:
Chicka-Maria wrote: And what about using Monster points+Boss Point for this?
Monster points sounds good too, since nobody wants to reintroduce old rare hats, the least they could is add the ones that were never available to a shop in exchange for monster points or boss points
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Altus Institute wrote:
Chicka-Maria wrote: Also call me a liar all you want altus xD doesn't stop you from being a troll.Chicka
Sorry Chicka, a liar is a being too, its not just me calling you by this word or another who means nothing for you or for me. And like a liar called me troll that just make me laugh enough to make me cry, I dont even know what a troll is for you. For me this word doesnt even not exist so i cant use it, but you know what a liar is :lol: , you poor thing.

----------

And what about using Monster points+Boss Point for this?
Calling someone a liar when you're angry even though theyre not lieing just so you can get a reaction out of them ;D sorry that stuff doesn't work on me, so keep saying false accusations whatever makes you sleep at night k?
soseki wrote:
Altus Institute wrote:
Chicka-Maria wrote: And what about using Monster points+Boss Point for this?
Monster points sounds good too, since nobody wants to reintroduce old rare hats, the least they could is add the ones that were never available to a shop in exchange for monster points or boss points
I never said that. Monster points should be used for new items like the plan already was, not rares that are already in game.

~Chicka
Yubaba
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Chicka-Maria wrote: Calling someone a liar when you're angry even though theyre not lieing just so you can get a reaction out of them ;D sorry that stuff doesn't work on me, so keep saying false accusations whatever makes you sleep at night k?
Sorry Chicka i didnt mean to call you liar.
You are a liar, its different.
I dont care about your reaction.
I talked about this for those who still believe that YOU try to do something for the game while its false.

Chicka you calling you a dev?
Read this :
mew wrote:seems to me that in an open source game. it works against public interest to not support development
i have tried to contribute. it was met with hostility and insult .
if i wanted to expirience greif and controll. id hang out with the police .

this is rein signing off .
goodbye tmw
And im not talking about crazy tree bot, and 011c. Crazy tree didnt respect the rules and nobody tell him something like if it was normal, because he had some "good" friends in game. So finally the guilt was 011c who was too much righteous in the rules.
So "rules when we want, and only for others players."
But this is not the point.
The point is what are you a liar?
you called yourself a dev.
What is a dev?
Someone who improve something.
What do you improve when you want to "keep" all rare only for some?
You rejected all the ideas who dont match with your point of view.
Even if you have 90% of players who want it, because you dont want.
And you bring to us false proof like making gp with shop while everyone know that impossible to get so much gp with a shop.
Grinding mobs to sell and make gp while you know that is just the top of boring. While every one knows that you have so much gp because you used game issue to have them.

And you try and try again to talk like if you life depends on it.
Must be the case.
So what about Mew?
I met lot of pple who try to improve the game in one year, and nothing happened in game.
you called yourself a dev while you try to restrict others players?

If its not a proof that you are a liar, you must no to be a dev in this case.
And last, like you sleep on yours 2 ears ignoring others, i do the same with the guys like you.
Ange Alus Banshee User
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

I wish the focus of this topic was on doing whatever would bring new players and new interest to this game. Just honestly ask yourself: "What choice will accomplish this goal?", and that should be your priority. Protecting your own special interests in this pixel fiefdom, especially by certain committee members, has no place in the discussion, is a conflict of interest, and does not further the committee's stated commitment to the project.

If you want or need a unique or nearly unique claim to some pixels, then that should be by way of development, not play. If you develop, then your name will be forever associated with that art, quest, or map in a meaningful way that cannot compete with the ownership of some pixels in your toon's inventory. Personally, I haven't developed here, but I don't have that want or need, either. For those that have it in abundance, development is the perfect outlet.
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

blackrazor wrote:I wish the focus of this topic was on doing whatever would bring new players and new interest to this game. Just honestly ask yourself: "What choice will accomplish this goal?", and that should be your priority. Protecting your own special interests in this pixel fiefdom, especially by certain committee members, has no place in the discussion, is a conflict of interest, and does not further the committee's stated commitment to the project.

If you want or need a unique or nearly unique claim to some pixels, then that should be by way of development, not play. If you develop, then your name will be forever associated with that art, quest, or map in a meaningful way that cannot compete with the ownership of some pixels in your toon's inventory. Personally, I haven't developed here, but I don't have that want or need, either. For those that have it in abundance, development is the perfect outlet.
One beer to this gentleman.

What would make the game better, and bring new players to it? Not only new content development, but also improving the existing stuff (quests, game mechanics, newbie tutorial), also committing to social media. I believe some things in TMW should be easier and make much more sense. Less grinding and more fun. Pvp balance reworked, Make some weapon for warriors (Setzer, I love you, but you need a successor).
Maybe make fire/ice/etc enchantments on weapons? More advanced potion system (potion for magic resistance, potion for temporarily increase running speed, potion of temporary increase of stats...)? Ability to use more than 1 focused skill (but if you use 2 skills, you can raise them only to 4 and 5, for example).

Another idea: let's make Constable Bob actually useful. Instead of telling the boring stuff (rules etc), he could give some basic info (list of NPCs, starting advices) about being mage, archer warrior... He could also have a dialog option "Is there a job for an adventure of my level?", meaning, what quests could a player do at his lvl? He'd be some in-game simple wiki, well he could also give links to actual wiki :-)

We shouldn't be afraid to break existing balance, but instead not be afraid experiment, and test-test-test.
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

blackrazor wrote:I wish the focus of this topic was on doing whatever would bring new players and new interest to this game. Just honestly ask yourself: "What choice will accomplish this goal?", and that should be your priority. Protecting your own special interests in this pixel fiefdom, especially by certain committee members, has no place in the discussion, is a conflict of interest, and does not further the committee's stated commitment to the project.

ty, well said
Ange Alus Banshee User
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Altus Institute wrote:
Chicka-Maria wrote: Calling someone a liar when you're angry even though theyre not lieing just so you can get a reaction out of them ;D sorry that stuff doesn't work on me, so keep saying false accusations whatever makes you sleep at night k?
Sorry Chicka i didnt mean to call you liar.
You are a liar, its different.
I dont care about your reaction.
I talked about this for those who still believe that YOU try to do something for the game while its false.

Chicka you calling you a dev?
Read this :
mew wrote:seems to me that in an open source game. it works against public interest to not support development
i have tried to contribute. it was met with hostility and insult .
if i wanted to expirience greif and controll. id hang out with the police .

this is rein signing off .
goodbye tmw
And im not talking about crazy tree bot, and 011c. Crazy tree didnt respect the rules and nobody tell him something like if it was normal, because he had some "good" friends in game. So finally the guilt was 011c who was too much righteous in the rules.
But this is not the point.
The point is what are you a liar?
you called yourself a dev.
What is a dev?
Someone who improve something.
What do you improve when you want to "keep" all rare only for some?
You rejected all the ideas who dont match with your point of view.
Even if you have 90% of players who want it, because you dont want.
And you bring to us false proof like making gp with shop while everyone know that impossible to get so much gp with a shop.
Grinding mobs to sell and make gp while you know that is just the top of boring. While every one knows that you have so much gp because you used game issue to have them.

And you try and try again to talk like if you life depends on it.
Must be the case.
So what about Mew?
I met lot of pple who try to improve the game in one year, and nothing happened in game.
you called yourself a dev while you try to restrict others players?

If its not a proof that you are a liar, you must no to be a dev in this case.
And last, like you sleep on yours 2 ears ignoring others, i do the same with the guys like you.
It's interesting how you will go and bash someone bout being a dev on a forum you clearly can't stay on topic for :P If you want to talk about doing something for the game perhaps you should do something other than complain and troll the forums lol :lol: then perhaps you could say some of the things you have, but in all reality i have done more for this game than you have by a far shot. So let's not try to get off topic here because it's making you look like an idiot.

Also no, not just 1 player has these items and they are up for trade by other players as you can see in the market place forums for example someone is selling/trading these rares as it should be. Yet you keep saying people want them only for themselves and they're not in circulation when they clearly are? But you already know this, you put bids on some of these items, for example here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19355&p=150662#p150662 Please get your facts straight before you type on a thread like this, otherwise again, it's meaningless.

Yeah I'm restricting players so hard that they actually have to do something to earn the items they want...lol Perhaps we should just give everyone level 99 too, why restrict everyone from that? Or maybe just give them a @item command, why restrict them right? xD lol

If you wanna bad talk devs/contributers like o11c, myself and others make another thread for it so that the moderators can put it in the trash forum.

Thanks,
Chicka
Yubaba
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Chicka-Maria wrote: If you wanna bad talk devs/contributers like o11c, myself and others make another thread for it so that the moderators can put it in the trash forum.
Altus Institute wrote: And im not talking about crazy tree bot, and 011c. Crazy tree didnt respect the rules and nobody tell him something like if it was normal, because he had some "good" friends in game. So finally the guilt was 011c who was too much righteous in the rules.
See, where did you read im bad talking about dev?
Im talking about you Chicka Maria.
And about 011c, he resign because all the "team" said the was so righteous with the rules that he not allow people to bring bot in game.
So some gm make a personal war against him and he resign.
where do you read that i bad mouthing dev/contributor?
Ah yes you try to turn my word like if... :lol:
Chicka-Maria wrote: So let's not try to get off topic here because it's making you look like an idiot.
If im out subject its because of you Chicka, I answer you.
So my answer is related to the subject via your post.
If you find not...that is your post are out subject.

So finally who is the more idiot?
Me who look like one?
or you who are one?

Im really happy Chicka that you made so much than me for the project.
Congratulations.

As wiki contributor i still waiting answers...from those who keep all things under control.
And like all of those who have contribute in this project until being bored by waiting answers, i will wait until i have them.

You want to know me?
What i can do for the project?
I had the welcome from some good friends of yours when i started the game.
I have seen how as wiki helper things works. Its for that im in stand by.
I have seen as guild member, how things works, the top can say all the lie he want to keep safe his social relationship (its not my fault, its him who do....blalallala).
Only those who are "normal" will ask you if its true, others will eat the sh*t like if its sugar. :mrgreen:

Telling that i despise all trade/buy things while there is only this in game, so of course i use it, of course playing tmw i will buy/sell.
I just said that is impossible to get 100kk gp to buy an item without using game issue.
I just said that you are a liar about the words you use to tell things that every body know its not true.

So i dont really care about your lost of control, calling me that im look like an idiot by someone who is a real one, its just so funny. :lol:

And try to keep the topic, like that others answer will match with the thread. :lol:
Ty
Ange Alus Banshee User
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

This thread long since derailed, but the gem of wisdom is there.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19406

Feel free to follow the discussion or participate in the next step to adding/changing/protecting rares.

Defining what is rare.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.