its not bullying , its playing the game

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
pelmeni
Peon
Peon

Re: its not bullying , its playing the game

Post by pelmeni »

listen dark ,just be QUIET and stop going on our nervs.just keep using your lightning/arrows and IGNORE everybody who please you to stop it.you wont make many friends with that but its your decision....but stop spaming the forums with your little problems ....

see ya
thedarkfinder
Novice
Novice

Post by thedarkfinder »

Inkweaver wrote: Poison skulls will have to be killed with magic.
If a warrior attacks a poison skull they will not be able to hit it.

Problem solved.

That is a great idea. Make it so warriors can not complete the hardest quest of the game with out begging a mage to help.

Make the mage in charge of the only creature that drops a rare quest item. OK, I think we should do it.

Tell them to grow up and move on. If they do not like it there is more then one skull in the mines, there is atleast 6 of them.
Coolkid 782
Novice
Novice

Post by Coolkid 782 »

:idea: Why cant mages heal themselves instead of running all the time. That is what the spell #inma is for.
~coolkid 782 aka coolkid 782's junk shop
Enchilado!
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Enchilado! »

That's what I do, Coolkid. If there's other people fighting the skull, just heal yourself, Darky. It'll only hit you once because it will turn back to the warriors when they hit it. If you've bothered to give yourself VIT you should last three hits or so. Use the Protect Spell (which costs a Hard Spike) and they will only take off 50 - 70 hp each time. You'll last for ages.

~to put it like pelmeni, stop getting on our nerves!
Enchilado
Rakimt
Peon
Peon

Post by Rakimt »

I was going to post in this thread, but I decided to post my thoughts in a separate thread that was more about archers versus warriors. It's still sorta relevant though.
My name's Draugn or Draug in game.